1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 11/6/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 5, 2015.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I know we're all worried because of the way we've played so far but if we really are a contender or atleast a dangerous 55 win team you got to expect a win against a team missing its best player that's not really good to begin with.

I can't believe how much negativity I see in this thread against the Kings off all opponents.

Last time I checked we still have the best player on the court playing on our team this should be a win anyone thinking otherwise is to scared of failure it's as if some of you guys actually want us to lose. The Rockets are a good team and we will play like it sooner rather than later. We've played better every game I don't see that changing tonight.

We win by 10+

2. Mprice

Mprice Member

^This.

3. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Harden for god sake's don't jack up 10-12 3's. Attack the basket! We're still more than capable of handling the Kings without Cousins even with all our injuries, but it all hinges on Harden's play.

4. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

We should win, but are seriously short on bigs!

Is it just Capela and Harrell fit? Or is Hayes good to go? Might as well give Dekker some time at the 4..

5. bratna8

bratna8 Member

It's the turnovers you've got to worry about. Atleast we get a shot off when he shoots threes, but man those nonchalant turnovers pisses me off.

6. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

The eye was reportedly swollen shut, so not sure goggles would help there.

I'm quite nervous about tonight.

1 person likes this.
  7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Does anyone know if ESPN will be blacked out? Going to be out for the first part of the game and wondering which channel I should record.

Edit: Never mind. I'll just record Root Sports. Obviously they won't be blacked out locally. I wasn't thinking straight.

#87 Batman Jones, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  8. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

go rockets!

9. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

True, but I mean this dude is so crafty & when he drives to the basket usually it's 2 FT's, 2 pts, or the defense collapses towards him and he finds an open team-mate, yet he's taking 11! 3's a game which is more than even Curry and only making 15%. I know he won't shoot this badly all season but he definitely needs to cut his 3pt attempts in half.

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I don't have TV so I'm going to the gym to run on the treadmill for 2.5 hours and watch the game. You better win, mothers!

11. amaru

amaru Member

This one will be tough.

12. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

i have a terrible feeling about this one...

13. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Have a good feeling about tonight.

Harden goes for 42
    Rockets win by 17

14. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Can I just say that running & jumping & banging & spinning around full speed with one eye closed is incredibly dumb and dangerous? Like super dumb of to ask. How bout all the couch athletes pop some popcorn, sit on that fav slump in the couch n chill. It's going to be okay. Let the athletes do their thing.

15. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

T jones sucks tho

16. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

They have no one to guard Harden. Look for Thornton to have a big one vs his former team.

17. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Harden and Thornton combine for 63!

18. thejav

thejav Member

Harden needs to make shoots..if the 3s dont fall for houston today.. We will lose..

1 person likes this.
  19. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

He shoot more off the dribble mid range jumpers rather than off the dribble 3s. Those 3s are really tough to make. Catch and shoot 3s are cool, But when defenders close out he should go back to that deadly step back mid range jumper.

20. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

That's pretty much how it is every game for us nowadays. Last year we could claw our way to victory even if our shots weren't falling because we actually had some semblance of defense.