1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

You already spoke on that, so there's no need to continue RT.

2. Mprice

Mprice Member

How does this make sense?

3. Mprice

Mprice Member

Guys please. With the exception with his first two games in a Rockets uniform Harden always starts the season slow. He will get into rhythm and form by next week.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Man I will take a shot at each player on this team when they're not playing up to their full potential. Harden is not playing on the same level as he did last year. Even when he started off slow last season he wasn't putting up these type of numbers. And if he continues to play like this, he will not be viewed as a top 5 player.

Superstar's are held to a higher standard than a role player. And Mr. Harden is not living up to that standard, he actually playing worse than a role player.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

He was pissed about losing the MVP to Curry. He lost to Curry and the Warriors in the WCF. Curry is the Golden Boy superstar that the media and fans love, while Harden is generally disliked.

I'm not saying it's true. I'm saying it makes sense that Harden would be striving way too hard to play like Curry, and in turn, is losing confidence in his own game.

Might not be the case at all, but it does have some semblance of possibility.

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I'm starting to believe that too J. Sizzle. Curry has to be in his head, that's why he kept saying he was the real MVP and not Curry.

7. ibm

ibm Member

i've never believed harden can lead this team to achieve anything meaningful, from the get go. guess this makes me immune from being labeled a "fair weather fan"? lol.

"i am the best player in the league."
    "i shouldve won the mvp."
    "its only 3 games. i am not worried."

this is all y'all need to know about james harden. seriously.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

That's the current Rockets for ya.

They love to talk. They love to tell you how great they are. Just don't expect them to back up their talk.

#848 J.R., Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  9. Mr. Space City

the rockets are still gonna make the playoffs, but it looks like harden hasn't improved at all since last year and if that's the case the rockets are not gonna win the championship.

10. Anonymous8

Anonymous8 Member

Kobe's averaging better #s than Harden at this point.

11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

how can you make the playoffs without any wins?

[​IMG]

12. Mr. Space City

because the rockets are not gonna go 0-82.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

you can't lose 'em all if you don't lose the first 3!

14. Zergling

Zergling Member

I will support Harden until the day he's no longer a Rocket.

That said, I'm ashamed I ever put him over Steph Curry. I can no longer deny this. Curry is clearly a better, more efficient, and more consistent player. He's far more dependable on the court and doesn't engage in questionable behavior off the court.

15. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

Harden is dazzling when he is on his game, no doubt. But it seems to me he has to have the ball all the time for that to happen. Those comments about being the real MVP last year, & about being the best player in the league were totally stupid, nothing but bulletin board material.

I have yet to see him show up in real clutch time, like in the playoffs when you really need him. This goes back to his days with the Thunder. It has a lot to do with why Harden is now a Rocket. Also, Khloe is probably still messing with his head.

As someone else has mentioned Curry outshines him on the court and off. Harden needs to shut up, ball, and make his money. And stay out of the strip clubs and night clubs so much.

16. roksoer

roksoer Member

I can see what Harden thinks playing off ball means. Having someone else do the dribbling out the shot clock and passing the ball to him for a contested 3 pointer.

The naivety of this organization...

Stats and analytics should serve as guidelines on how to form an offense, they shouldn't be the offense. You can have the best of both worlds, but start with a traditional offense and then apply stats, you can't go the other way round.

17. OTMax

OTMax Member

That's exactly the thing. If James just kept his mouth shut and let his game do the talking.

18. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Khloe Kardashian must be the spy sent by Stephen Curry.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

^*vomits*
    Why tf is he chucking so many 3's?? Attack the rim and use your midrange step back game! Geez it's pretty simple.