1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When you realize we've lost all 3 games this year by 20 points each...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

you can't be that stupid. unless, of course, you've simply never heard of the san antonio spurs.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Shocking. No solutions to the rot.

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

we could lose by 20 to OKC too

4. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

What are the season W-L records of teams that have lost their first 3 games by 20 or more points? Serious question: Is there an easy way to compile that list? There can't be too many teams that have achieved this honor.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

More like 40.

6. malakas

malakas Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="el"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm giving the Rockets 5-6 more games before I worry. But, yeesh, glad I chickened out picking them to win the title.</p>&mdash; Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/660999742768463872">Νοέμβριος 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. stefanb

stefanb Member

At least when the Rockets start sucking, out come the real Rockets fans to turd on our team. That's the nature of a Houston Rockets fan, pain and suffering.

8. Jacinto

Jacinto Member

Been watching lots of Seckback videos lately. Boxing never nets me down. Reporting.

9. OTMax

OTMax Member

Did we at least break a record? :mad:

10. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

In the West, this may be already too late for any home court in the 1st round.

Keep this up and they might with OKC next and we are now talking about trying to make it in as a 8 seed.

And you know, they are just not right. Losing by 20 3 games in a roll. Power rating wise must make this the worst team in the league.

And if anyone ever said before the season started this can't happen. Or rather this can, wow, just wow.

11. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

You're comparing guys who are like 40 years old to Dwight Howard.

You're comparing a system where it doesn't really matter who plays to the Rockets.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

When you realize you've lost all 3 games all by 20 points, you've realized you've made HISTORY!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rockets: 1st team in NBA history to start season with 3 straight 20-point losses;</p>&mdash; ESPN Stats &amp; Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/661001342056574976">November 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

NBA history

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Simply put...the most embarrassing and unthinkable start to the season possible. Not a single person alive predicted this.

I know my man cheke64 is thrilled, though!

15. OTMax

OTMax Member

If this doesn't shame Leslie into making changes, nothing will. Maybe tomorrow if we get blown out by 30/40+

16. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

I'm going to call okc overrated if they can't win by 20 tomorrow.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

You cant be that stupid to make that comparison you POS.... Tim Duncan (One of the best ever) who played how many years every single game night in and night gave SA how many championships? Yeah I think he can relax in the tail end of his career for both his sake and his team but guess what!!!! Tim Duncan actually shows up when he gets to play and Howard does not....... On top of that SA has had and has what is arguably one of the best coaches ever alongside talent Houston could only dream of. Do me a favor, don't you ever respond to me again with such a dumb ass comparison and insinuate I am stupid for stating something that is nothing but reality ahole...... I swear, you went full r****d.....

1 person likes this.
  18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

that's the nature of a houston sports fan. :(

19. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

morey obv tanking for ben simmons

20. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

psss lesie still oozing over Lawson potential to care. lol