1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 Rockets Fan Fest

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by newAge_Rockets, Oct 17, 2015.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Dwight said on Periscope it's unlikely that he'll be there. (Brother's funeral)

2. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

With the expected flooding this Saturday , does anyone know if they'll be canceling Fan Fest?

I was really wanting to bring my son

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Yeah, this sucks. I've been out of town for open practice the last 2 years and was hoping to make it this time -- seems like it might be pouring rain, though. :/

4. LSSLAMBAM

LSSLAMBAM Member

They're moving it all indoors - check the Rockets twitter page for an update

5. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Email I got regarding the rain.

WE have moved everything that we can inside Toyota Center and are going to open the doors at 12:00. There will be live music, food, games and autographs and photos with Rockets Legends on the concourse, and games and activities on the court prior to the guys taking the court at the originally scheduled time of 2:00 with autographs following.

I hope that helps, and thanks again for your support and excitement for Rockets basketball.

6. ggeorge115

ggeorge115 Member

does anyone have harden and/or dwight tickets that they are selling? i wanted to go but those tickets got sold out! or do you know if they are going to be selling more at the door?

7. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Great! That's awesome, depending on the weather I may try to make it (or go to West Oaks Mall instead for DMO and PatBev)

8. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Event is officially cancelled. Just got an email about it. Refunds for autograph passes on Monday.

9. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Cancelled. Just got a notification.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saturday’s Open Practice and Fan Fest has been CANCELLED.

FULL DETAILS: <a href="https://t.co/UwDYn3MfdT">https://t.co/UwDYn3MfdT</a> <a href="https://t.co/KpA4o7MfdB">pic.twitter.com/KpA4o7MfdB</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/657681809833070592">October 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

i am curious about the exchanges

12. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Anyone hear anything about refunds?

13. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Wondering the same thing. I assume we will hear something this week sometime at least.

14. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Just got an email. You can either redeem tickets for 1 of 2 games or get a refund.

15. newAge_Rockets

I took the ticket option. Got seats in 124. Not too bad of an option.

16. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

I took the tickets for the Magic game cuz that's the Harden bobblehead night.

17. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

MJ ain't waiting so he & Cho picked up JLin, Daniels, & Patrick Ewing :p:cool::cool: