1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saw the Cat last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rox_fan_here, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

I was up at club 410 last night and guess who showed up. At first I was like who is this thug cuz everyone was dressed kinda nice and I only saw his back and he was wearing some football jersey (it was white but I didnt see the name on it). Then I saw the crowd of women around him and I knew it had to be either a Rocket or a Texan so I walked on over, and sure enough it was Cuttino.
    Anyway about 2 hours later everyone was leaving and we saw him in the parking lot. He was getting into a white landrover but I was suprised because first of all he was leaving alone and secondly he had no rims on his SUV, just the factory standard. Me and my fraternity brothers went to talk to him and he was cool. I was kinda drunk and blurted out, man I love the f***ing Rockets, gave him a high five and tripped and kinda fell on him. He was cool though and laughed it off. Anyway the one thing I noticed was that he was totally trying to hook up with my fraternity brothers girlfriend right in front of him. He was staring at her up and down and licking his lips and asking what she was doing later. Anyway my friend dragged her off pretty fast but she seemed like she wanted to go w/ Cat.
    Sorry guys no pics, if you dont beleive me its cool but it happened just like I said it.

2. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

LOL...ooooooook

3. Just B

Just B Member

lol, I wonder what your friend would've done if his girl had gone off with Cuttino?

As far as you not having pictures, no need to explain. I don't know why people always demand pictures when someone sees a celebrity by pure coincidence. Who carries a camera around all the time?:D

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I think we need a pic to dispell the "gay" rumors...;) jk

5. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

That's what I was laughing about!! :D

6. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

rockHEAD

7. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Damn he and Steve must have something going on because a little over a year ago at Ling and Javier, Wink was hitting on my ex-gf in front of me.....

Cat was cool as **** though. I talked to him and his uncle for an hour or so..... the alcohol giving me tons of confidence.

Big Kev still hates me.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

hehe, one sure fire way for a celebrity to get drunken, stumbling fans to leave him alone without being totally rude is to pretend to hit on their girlfriends.

9. Lionheart

Lionheart Member

Your friend's lady seems like a tramp. Nice story though. Me, If
    I had seen Cat, i would have said something like...why dont
    you pass the ball to YAO more BIATCH!

10. JasonDurbin32

JasonDurbin32 Member

haha what if yao was in da club? he would definitly b drawin more than cat +tax

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Yeah, I'm sure you are going to say that to a 6'3" basketball player.

Its easy for idiots like you to talk all this trash on a message board isn't it? :rolleyes:

12. Lionheart

Lionheart Member

I wasnt talking trash. I was being SARCASTIC. Or are you to
    much of a SQUARE to have any sense of hUMOr. On your way
    the Toyota Center this season, stop by Walmart and buy a bag
    HUMOR for yourself buddy.

How Do you know I'm not 6'4 1/2 packing nothing but muscles.

13. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I can vouch for him that Cat was at the club last night. He is leaving for Phili this Friday to visit family and will be there until monday. He is really close friends with a promoter downtown and he promotes at 410

I personally own a club downtown and he is a regular there as well. He is actually a really nice guy and real down to earth. He and Steve usually hang out. The first time they showed up i thought it was pretty cool. They have come in a couple more times after that and every time they are really cool with me.

One night though some drunk guy saw him leaving and was like "If you didn't party so much we would have made the damn playoffs" which i thought was funny but kinda uncalled for. lol

14. Friendly Fan

Friendly Fan PinetreeFM60 Exposed

exactly what I was thinking

15. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Hey, what club do you own, I am always downtown. And for all of ya'll who think all players are Gods, they are not. I have talked to so many players just like I would talk to any of my boyz. They ain't no better than any of us.

16. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

Good post that went unacknowledged until now.:D

17. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Well actually it's a sports bar during all the days so all of you can come for sure to watch the games when the season starts. I'll figure something out and actually give a discount to people who come based on the clutch city bbs. Once i figure that out i will for sure let everyone know since rockets fans are always my friends =)

The name of the place is LIVE or Live Sports Cafe. right across from M bar with the patio on top of the parking lot that you can probably see from everywhere. It's a sports bar during the week and on friday and saturday nights it's a club after 10 when most of the games are done.

If anyone is intersted in stopping by let me know and i will make sure you get a discount as long as you say your from the BBS. I will get more info to you soon because we have some big things going on for football season but i don't want to change the topic of the thread too much.

Peace for now

18. TedRuxpin

TedRuxpin Member

stack, I'll take you up on your offer. A group of friends and I just moved back to Houston from Dallas to begin a business. We usually go out downtown, but we are looking for a sports bar to go to watch the Rockets game etc..

19. killahflip

killahflip Contributing Member

perfect place to watch rockets games is Sidelines Sports Bar..very very nice. it's at 2016 Main.

20. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Man, if you see The Cat again, tell him to make up with Clutch & Crew. We miss his informative posts.