1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SoCal Rockets fans?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Aug 18, 2003.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Judging from the summer league reports and the number of Rox-gear-wearing people I saw at those games, I'm sure I'm far from the only Rockets fan in the L.A. area. I'd like to organize an official SoCal Rockets fans group to attend local games and watch others at sports bars or someone's crib.

Post a message here or send an email to chris@topfive.com and I'll try to get something going.

2. VDM

VDM Contributing Member

Hey Topfive,

I work in downtown and would love to catch a game with some other Rockets fans sometime. Throw me on your list: alec@vegasdemilo.com.

3. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

HEY Chris!!

I remember you. We met about 4 years ago in that Startpath meeting in NY. I can't believe I see you here. hehe

They had a settlement with the websites and I was too stupid and young that I didn't read letter so I received $0.

nice talking to you again...

Ray

4. Olajumus Prime

I am in Orange County and so is my man Shroopy2.....

5. topfive

topfive CF OG

Ray --

Man, what a surprise. Small world.

I followed up on the Startpath thing, mainly because they owed me eight grand. I got a settlement letter from their attorney, and when I called a few months later to find out where my check was, it turns out that firm was no longer handling the case, didn't know who was, and had no idea how to get in touch with the Startpath people.

You in LA now? If so, we should catch a Rox game. I'll buy you a beer with the $0 I received in my settlement.

Chris

6. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

aiyo topfive.. good idea.. im in la right now since im movin here from houston.. so, itll be great seeing a rocket fan here in la..

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

You can definitely count me in on this SoCal rocks fan list i am on the border of LAC/OC so i've been trying forever to find some rocket fans around but everyone around here is damn fakers fans. It would be awesome if we could get some party somewhere to watch the games.

8. qpx

qpx Contributing Member

Me too. I'm living in Downtown LA. Last year I only went for the Rox/Clipper game. Plan to go for more Rox games this year. :)
    My email: qiupangsha@hotmail.com and Call me Pang

9. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Contributing Member

Hit me up with an email too when you guys do something. I go to USC right now, so I'm right next to staples and downtown.

10. stroker

stroker Member

Yeah man, I'm down....I live in the northern Glendale area, but I'm always in LA, Hollywood and Venice Beach most weekends in the summer, so I'd trip to a sportsbar to hang with some knowledgeable Rockets fans in a New York minute. I'll hit your email address as soon as I find out if my old email address on my girlfriend's computer is still valid. I've only been to one Rockets game at the Staples Center, but have been to many at the Sports Arena and the Forum and I'm a certifiable Laker HATER (especially Whackille). I'm good for a few rounds :cool:

11. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

im here in the 626 area, west covina. here's my email, couch_pot8o3@yahoo.com. hope we all can meet just sit and talk rockets ball!!! and maybe we can go all watch a rocket game in staples and represent the rockets and clutchcity!!!