1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PS4] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Wakko67, Jul 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

It kind of sucks the Nightfalls haven't had burns for the last two weeks. The void burn for the Nexus Strike nightfall made that ish so easy

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's almost like Bungie doesn't want us to play their game. This week's nightfall is hands down the worst strike to begin with, then you take out the burns? You basically HAVE to cheese this fight to begin with. Annoying.

3. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Anybody still playing?

I started playing again since now they have matchmaking in weekly strikes. Hopefully they do matchmaking for dailies also.

4. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is good to hear! I stopped playing for a while due to never being on when my friends were. Strange Coin poor.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

for the last 3-4 months have only played pvp. ill have to try out pve again if this is true. this is coming from someone that didnt even bother with VOG

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I still play a lot, just not my PS4 characters. On Xbox because of friends of mine.

7. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

I still play, more than I should too. If you need any help or anything add me and we can get something going. There are few clutchfans in here I play with.

8. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I'm still playing it a bit, getting a bit boring to me. But can always add me in case i'm on.

PSN : GotchaQT

9. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Gotcha, where you been brah!! TBT clans needs you ;)

10. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I'm around, it's just been bored of the game lately lol.

I been telling myself lately "get on and do your weekly and raid!" But I been lazy and just watching basketball games all day haha.

I'll be on tomorrow though, tonight is a big game.

11. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

The nightfall this week is pretty easy. All the burns are on, but it makes it easy to get killed for sure. I did it with two of my characters and got crap I didn't want tho...No Land Beyond and a Legendary Heavy Weapon Engram. I'd rather have the 8 Asendant Shards you can get

12. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Yeah, RNG in this game is killer. I got real tired of it when we had that strike on Mars with the bullet sponge boss with the machine gun. All the word for energys lmao.

13. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

It's been very quiet here, but 5/19/15 bring us the new Xpac. Tons and tons of stuff added. Ready for it.

14. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Must do a sad triple post, Taken King Tomorrow.

15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Will there be matchmaking in the Taken King? Frankly, it's why I stopped playing. My friends who I played with moved on to other games and it's not possible to do strikes and heroics alone.

I know that the community has built websites to address the lack of in-game matchmaking, but it's still imperfect and ridiculous that Bungie hasn't built that feature into the game.

16. bdb

bdb Contributing Member

There is now matchmaking for the heroic strikes, but not for the nightfalls.

17. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I will jump on it when it is super cheap for Taken King. I played the preview they had up just recently(that was a nice 17gig download). It seemed interesting I liked some of the changes to the bounties and increase in inventory space.

I would be down to play the Taken King but just don't think I should have to drop $40 on it since the initial game was so incomplete in the first place.

18. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Haven't played regularly since June or July, but I pre-ordered TTK on Saturday, looking forward to a new grind. RIP Gjally, you were too good for me, I'll be such a scrub without you.

19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I was pretty skeptical myself, $40 is fairly steep as well (might as well be a whole new game). From what I've seen and read it really seems like they've corrected a lot of the issues I had with the game. Most importantly it seems like the story will be a lot better in the expansion, and that was my biggest gripe about the game coming from Halo. While the story is epic, it certainly didn't feel that way when it played out in the game.

I'm also really interested in the new subclasses, and naturally the lewtz. Anyway, I preordered for Xbox.

20. rawool

rawool Member

Will be getting the expansion tonight.