1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the woodforest club?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmac2therack, Feb 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Hey guys heading down to the game tonight and my dad gave me the tickets but he has a special ticket that gains access to the wood forest club? Can someone please clarify what that is?

2. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

I've never been in there, but from the outside it looked like a bar/lounge. It's right next to the Lexus Lounge.

3. BornRedIn87

BornRedIn87 Member

Its wear all the high rollers stay for the entire game and watch the game on big screens while sipping on chocolate martinis.

All while the real fans are sittin up in the 400's or in section 114.

The worst design flaw in the toyota center was making nearly the entire lower bowl club seating.

Hence, we have no home court advantage

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

exactly! last year i thought it was soo terrible that we had to walk through a bar/lounge/restaurant of sorts just to get to our seats...that is just terrible as a design and does not contribute at all to the atmosphere on the court.