1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something brewing within

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by studogg, Dec 1, 2002.

1. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

For years we have watched complacently while our team has missed the playoffs. We have created excuses for our poor play. And while the excuses may have some validity, i.e. injuries, they have simply been excuses. Rudy has not been coaching well or the players are not responding to him. As a business man you must be on the fringe making decisions or you will get left behind. It is time for Les to seriously ponder how well his management team is performing and if he should move to a new C.E.O. of the team. Rudy should not have a free ride until Yao develops. Dell Harris was not given a free ride in L.A. until the Lakers decided to start playing. I know there is no guru like Silly Philly Jackson out there, but maybe a hard worker like Van Gunmby could do the trick.

It kills me to say that Rudy is not a great coach, but I do believe he rode a brilliant Olajuwon to two championships. I know Rudy is a master motivator of the undertalented, but I don't think he can Lead the superstars

D.CK

2. lycqf

lycqf Member

Rudy T need repeat his ability by proving his picking correctness of players. Hakeem was trained by someone else, Rudy took free ride. Steve Fracis is a Rudy first breed. Is he going to lead Rox to win the Derby? Seriously doubt.

3. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

guys i would have liked to have this old statement be as far from the truth as possible, but it is still holding true

4. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

Okay. This was a while back. :(

WE BETTER BEAT THE RAPTORS. :(