1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this stalker behavior?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pgabriel, Jun 22, 2010.

1. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

agreed, but not in a pyscho stalker way...IMHO, there is nothing wrong with this, even a little flirting is healthy IMHO...however, if you find yourself constantly thinking of her, and wanting to "accidently" run into her somewhere and following her to place, then it's time to check yoself, before you wreck yoself...

Put it another way, if your Sig. Other did this, wouldn't you be PO'd, if you found out? if I did this, and my g/f found out, she would go ape*****...no lie...so i don't put myself in situations where a) I could mess up; b) I could get caught... :eek:

btw, link to her lawfirm pics please... ;)

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Not stalkerish at all. Even us married guys have to have a little spank-bank material every once in a while, ya savvy?

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

okay, stars aligned?

I bump into this guy in the building that I played flag football with and know from high school days. hadn't seen him in at least 7 years. he says he's meeting someone from such and such law firm, and I'm like, dude they have the finest lawyer, he's like who, so and so, I'm like you've got to be freakin kidding. so i get his number, I actually have a connection, still not in a place in my life to start dating again, but I can't believe this just happened.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Any time you're gathering information about someone and it's "none of your business"... and they don't know or have no connection to you... oh, yeah, you're stalking, buddy. :p

I kid.

Why couldn't you just approach her and say hello? I don't see why you can't. If you're married or are in a relationship with someone, then you should tell that someone, and then it's a totally different question.

Seriously, though, don't be a coward. Ask her all the info you know about her already yourself, and see how much she's willing to tell you, if you're trying to court her or become her friend.

And now you're HOPING and WISHING that this connection with your former friend is your way IN, your stalker circle might be complete.

6. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

pgabriel, find out if she likes short, funny, quirky, bald men. Just have your wife lick the invitations. Pick the cheap ones, you'll thank me later. :p

7. conquistador#11

It's only stalking if you never make a move. Go for it!
    A wise Ferris bueller once said, " Life moves pretty fast. If you don't hit that, you might miss your chance."

8. da1

da1 Member

Go talk to her quit being a coward you have nothing to lose.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The lady I started this thread about ended up being Amanda Edwards the city council woman.

I would see her campaign and never paid attention till i saw her on Khambrel Marshall's show one morning when she was elected. I couldn't believe it

Poloshirtbandit likes this.
  10. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Man where have you been? She's definitely a looker and based on a quick non stalkerish Google search, still single.

pgabriel likes this.
  11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I was banned for a while. Rightfully so. Never thought I'd come back but glad to see a lot of you still here

When I caught her on Houston News Makers I still wasn't paying attention. It was playing in the background. She said she worked at Vinson Elkins in Municipal Finance and I finally looked up cause I remembered that from her profile

I was like THAT'S HER

Invisible Fan likes this.
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

She is fine.

pgabriel likes this.
  14. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

Recreational stalking = no harm, no foul.

15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

She look ok. She looks very approachable.

16. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Man, city councilwoman...you blew it...think of all the contraband you'd have had access to.

17. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Since none of you bums posted a pic.

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I don't think I could name a single city council member. How many people know who these people are?

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You can put me on speaker and I can talk to her for you. "Aye aye aye lil mamma you look fine, let me get that number"

20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I do.