1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Downloadable Pac Man

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by lovermanbuda, Jun 18, 2003.

1. lovermanbuda

lovermanbuda Member

Do anyone know where I can download the classic pac man game? I've been search but can't seem to find it. If u have any advice plz pass them along. Thanx in advance.

2. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Search this word... MAME
    If you have a Mac, look for MacMAME.
    You will not be disappointed.

3. edc

edc Contributing Member

Remember kids, you are not legally entitled to use those ROMS unless you own the machine. :eek:

Seriously, I wish the industry would get together and legally put out all that stuff. I'd pay $3-4 apiece for the more popular games, and risk $0.50 - $1 on games I never heard of...