1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mathloom's Recent Activity

1. Mathloom replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Disagree with you on Booker and our core. He's mostly not ranked as a top 10 player and I agree with that. Top 12 yes he's probably in...

May 1, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  2. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

I just pointed out some facts that show a bigger picture. I know that can be inconvenient. Attacked Ime? He's my favorite coach in the...

May 1, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  3. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Man let him say whatever he wants, I'm a HUGE fan of every single member of the core and anyone can check my post history on Sengun,...

May 1, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  4. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

I know that's what you did, I was just pointing out the massively obvious context you were leaving out.

May 1, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  5. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Sounds like Suggs and Cunningham have sightly worse career 3PT% even though Jalen shoots more unassisted ones and much more overall....

May 1, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  6. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Btw I must say @Will I, too, find it shocking that you think Whitmore is a better defender than Green. Whitmore looked totally...

May 1, 2024 at 4:12 AM
  7. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

One of my favorite things in his last 2 interviews was Udoka confirming that he's going to be very hands on with the players in the...

May 1, 2024 at 4:01 AM
  8. Mathloom replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

It's so funny how our own fans trade picks and prospects away like candy while that practically never happens in the NBA. What trades...

May 1, 2024 at 3:55 AM
  9. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Really? Who are these quiet ones why don't you name some? What makes you think they changed their mind? Because some OTHER person...

May 1, 2024 at 3:30 AM
  10. Mathloom liked Rustyrig's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

I've heard this .stated similarly in other posts, so my question is WHO are the ones who have played as well or better and were moved on...

May 1, 2024 at 1:52 AM
  11. Mathloom liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

I think JG’s body language showed a lot of improvement, and I think he is going to turn a corner. Daddy Udoka has those greasy paws on...

May 1, 2024 at 1:49 AM
  12. Mathloom replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

A lot to say but I don't want to derail the thread. I'll say one thing though that I know for a fact: a gulf dictator is not going to...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  13. Mathloom liked dobro1229's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

No. I just think that there's more influence happening with the money tied up in private billionaire funded backroom operations. I...

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  14. Mathloom liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

You don't have to respect my criticism. I'm not entitled to your respect. Well congrats you are one of the few who believe Cam is more...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  15. Mathloom liked Will's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

This is a smart rebuttal. Notice how it directly addresses the observed points and brings in additional context and evidence on the...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now