1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What a Crap Organization

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AstrosRockets1818, Feb 9, 2020.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

2. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

It took an amazing shot to beat the Rockets tonight. They lead for most of the game and found a way to battle back to take the lead when they lost it. There are plenty of reasons to doubt the Rockets but this game isn't really one and especially when they were without Gordon.

ryan_98 and BaselineFade like this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

You can do whatever, im just saying its not a good look.

4. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

5. caneks

caneks Rookie

why do you all keep blaming on MDA, MDA is the coach, he may give opinions, not decisions. Morey is the one responsible for all the trades, personals, etc.

davidio840 likes this.
  6. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I understand the gist of your post, and I also understand your points. I don't agree with your take this time, for the most part, but having a difference of opinion is totally fine in my book.

The only thing I'd suggest is that if you're feeling super pissed and in a venty sort of mood it might be better to take a step back and away from the keyboard. I don't think this game is indicative of anything, really. It's too early after the trade, still. And no, I'm not saying this game is meaningless either because every single game is important to have a good spot in the standings.

Having optimism as a fan doesn't mean we're "living in the 90s". And not being able to make the games doesn't make somebody less of a fan, like you were implying. In fact, I'd say people who get up at unreasonable hours overseas to watch the Rockets play every game are just as die-hard as anybody there is.

TLDR--love the passion, don't love what it's currently directed towards.

HP3 and DeBeards like this.
  7. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

I agree my friend, this game is not to worry. The huge problem is that we come from a shameful defeat against a very bad team (one more). All teams in the league suffer absences for injuries, great teams can win despite them, that's the secret!

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Clutchfans surely have many passionate fans..

9. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

OP got to be one of those in LAL Jersey who cheered for Lakers in TC on Jan 19
    U selectively got blinded on the bright side, say our improvement on D, russ gearing up w/ this team, our new blood's contribution, everybody heaving fun on smallball…etc.
    I watching on ya

#69 DeBeards, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  10. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Just please please please Rockets do not go after Kelvin Sampson. He is building something very special at UH and he needs to stay there a few more years.

davidio840 likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Newbs like to draw attention to themselves with fake temper tantrums before the all star break
    Or earlier
    Not surprised

Reeko likes this.
  12. pass_to_Hakeem

That SUNs beat down was pretty f******* bad!!! 1/3 with small ball so far..

13. pass_to_Hakeem

You don’t want his smoke ...

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Just stop being a fan. Tough times aren’t worth it for you so give up. You clearly don’t show the composition for fandom.

15. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

This team has been completely redone to fit Russ. It used to be when CP3 was out Harden/Clint could still dominate. This new roster can barely survive without Russ and definitely can't without Russ and Gordon.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Lol our owner has traded away 2 first round picks just to save money. Literally eff TF

17. AstrosRockets1818

lol people say don’t worry about this game... okay what about the Suns game (a team with a losing record that we beat 12 times in a row on their court)? We were favored 2.5 and lost by how many? Enough to set a Rockets 30 year record.

Again. What is the point of this team? If it’s to make the playoffs... probably win a round and get eliminated ... I’m with you. That’s reality.

You also want to know the real reality? MDA and Morey will both be 100% Fired after this season. Does anyone wanna make private bets on that? We can use a mutual clutchFans member for Venmo. Idc. Just tired of believing in this fake ****.

Nelly likes this.