1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Garrett Wolfe- Northern Illinois RB

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Nashvegas, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

He's on tv right now on ESPN playing against Miami of Ohio. If you haven't seen him play before, tune in, he is sick. He is 5'7 177 lbs.

He is the fastest player in NCAA history to reach 1000 yards, and is currently on pace to break Barry Sanders single season record.

I know he plays for Northern Illinois, and he doesn't face stiff competition every week, but he is fun to watch. He did face #1 Ohio State in week 1 and did quite well.

Ohio State 26-171
    Ohio 24-196
    Buffalo 24-263
    Indiana St 22-198
    Ball State 31-353 :eek:

2. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

If he can't pass block a LB then the Texans aren't interested. :rolleyes:

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Wolf can pass block. He reminds me of Sproles but better. And I loved Sproles. The tinier they are the cooler they are.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Add another 162 yards he gained tonight.