1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mr. Dominant's Recent Activity

1. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

I’d like Boston to win but Luka and Kyrie will destroy Boston. Luka and Kyrie >> Brown and Tatum.

May 24, 2024 at 10:11 PM
  2. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

I feel you :(

May 24, 2024 at 9:59 PM
  3. Mr. Dominant liked kaw1988's post in the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

Kind of dig those Minne jerseys. Reminds of the 90s (when i was a kid :()

May 24, 2024 at 9:59 PM
  4. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

2018 Harden would destroy this Wolves and Mavs team, ugh.

May 24, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  5. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

Ant has disappeared.

May 24, 2024 at 9:51 PM
  6. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [EC FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (6) Indiana.

[MEDIA]

May 24, 2024 at 4:46 AM
  7. Mr. Dominant liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Woj] Cavaliers Fire Coach JB Bickerstaff After 2 Seasons.

I get it, it's what franchises do when it feels like they've plateaued. I just don't think there's all that much top end talent on...

May 23, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  8. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [EC FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (6) Indiana.

[MEDIA]

May 23, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  9. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

[MEDIA]

May 23, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  10. Mr. Dominant posted a new thread.

[Woj] Cavaliers Fire Coach JB Bickerstaff After 2 Seasons

[MEDIA] The Cleveland Cavaliers dismissed coach JB Bickerstaff on Thursday. Bickerstaff led Cavs to conference semifinals and won 99...

Forum: NBA Dish

May 23, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  11. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread No Lebron, Durant or Curry In The 2nd Round For The First Time Since 2005.

Still feels weird with no Curry, Durant, or Lebron.

May 23, 2024 at 7:49 AM
  12. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

The Wolves only have Edward's who isn't consistent on offense but Mavs have Luka AND Kyrie. I dont see Wolves winning this series. Am I...

May 22, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  13. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

Wolves really messed up. Could have had this game. Do the Wolves stand a chance against Luka and Kyrie?

May 22, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  14. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

I’m in one of those emotional moods right now where I wish I was watching our Rockets in the WCF right now :(

May 22, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  15. Mr. Dominant liked Reeko's post in the thread [WC FINALS] (3) Minnesota Vs. (5) Dallas.

Doncic has been carried all postseason don’t ever want to hear he has no help ever again

May 22, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now