1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IvanLCPM's Recent Activity

1. IvanLCPM liked theDude's post in the thread Zion Williamson is Available.

For 39 games a year

May 24, 2024 at 12:55 AM
  2. IvanLCPM liked tochiee22's post in the thread Zion Williamson is Available.

Anyone who wants to trade for him either 1. doesn’t watch basketball 2. doesn’t watch basketball

May 24, 2024 at 12:55 AM
  3. IvanLCPM liked astrosrule's post in the thread Clingan v. Williams/Kessler/Lively.

Blows my mind why anyone would want to draft a pure center who can’t shoot when we already have a really good pure center who cant...

May 22, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  4. IvanLCPM liked JayZ750's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I never bet on height improvements in the nba. occasionally it happens but rare. fairly rare to get a ton of speed improvements, too......

May 22, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  5. IvanLCPM liked topfive's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Sam Dekker did it once. :D

May 22, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  6. IvanLCPM liked Clutch's post in the thread [ClutchFans] Podcast: Houston Rockets options with the #3 pick of the 2024 NBA Draft.

Podcast with @BimaThug https://www.clutchfans.net/12844/houston-rockets-2024-nba-draft/ [MEDIA]

May 22, 2024 at 6:28 AM
  7. IvanLCPM liked PhiSlammaJamma's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

You had me at he's white.

May 20, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  8. IvanLCPM liked Medicine N Music's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I get it. Reed Sheppard is short, has below average wingspan, and possible average/poor lateral movement. He looks like he should be in...

May 20, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  9. IvanLCPM liked cml750's post in the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

I do not think the OP actually watched Denver/Minnesota game 7. Other than missing a ton of wide open 3's, Jokic was dominant. Gobert...

May 20, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  10. IvanLCPM liked Mirri3000's post in the thread Jokic going down to Rudy just upped Clingan stock.

Clearly a case of "you didn't watch anything but highlights"..... Jokic was 2-10 and 1-9 on wide open 3's, like, no one near him 3's....

May 20, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  11. IvanLCPM liked sirjesse's post in the thread The necessity of having an athletic Center.

Adding Tari Eason, a third pick, and Steven Adams to what we have by itself got me all teary eyed. This long journey back to the...

May 19, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  12. IvanLCPM liked glimmertwins's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

I really have no clue why people keep mentioning Booker trades - yes it was a disappointing ending to the year but why would Phoenix...

May 18, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  13. IvanLCPM liked Radricky's post in the thread Royce White ain't just afraid of flying.

Royce white Now that’s a name I haven’t thought about in a long time.what a ****ing loser this dude was. he pissed away an nba career...

May 18, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  14. IvanLCPM liked Pringles09's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

If you see Amen as the Point Guard Reed makes sense as his running mate. At worst he can be a very efficient off the ball player and you...

May 18, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  15. IvanLCPM liked JayZ750's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

This is a fair balanced look at Risachere. I'm liking him more and more - the weaknesses highlighted are noteworthy... but it "feels"...

May 18, 2024 at 2:36 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now