1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zimmerman 2.0

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DonnyMost, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well, you're wrong, and I hope you never randomly attack a stranger for looking at you and I hope you'd never teach children this because attacking strangers is how you get killed. I mean, you aren't just wrong from a legal standpoint here, you're also wrong from a common sense stance. Attacking strangers is close to the dumbest thing you can do.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, we know that from his call to the police

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You keep making an irrelevant point that no one disputes. Martin isn't dead because Zimmerman was following him, Martin is dead because he attacked Zimmerman. There's a big difference between initiating conversation and attacking someone. One is a crime, a crime that is likely to get you killed, the other is what Zimmerman did.

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Initiating a conversation? Stfu

We know he thought he was up to no good. Ge wasn't just saying hinice weather we're having

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Tripleclate

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure what you are getting at here though, he asked Martin a question, Martin attacked him. There's simply no way you can spin this to make Martin in the right for attacking a stranger.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Zimmerman had the history of attacking people a cop no less

Zimmerman was advised not to approach Martin period

Therefore more conclusion is more logical

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not relevant here because we're talking about a time he was attacked. If he had been shot by the cop he attacked, I'd be fine with that too.

Not relevant here because Zimmerman approaching Martin isn't an excuse for Martin to assault him.

This sentence doesn't make any sense.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're trying to use a rumor as proof of Martin being violent.

It makes no sense that assaulting a teacher would only result in a suspension.

Im using proof to prove one person actually had the history of violence.

The only thing we have as proof of Martin assaulting Zimmerman is Zimmerman's word

fchowd0311 likes this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL a rumor? SMH, you're seriously embarrassing yourself here. You are calling Martin's own words "a rumor"....you know what, go ahead and keep your head buried in the sand if you like, but right now you are only providing comedy with your willful ignorance.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Its a we don't hus words. He is dead

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

We have his text messages, those are his words.....which you are spinning as him lying in order to hold on to your brain dead narrative. I mean, I guess it's okay, at this point you are beyond evidence and fact, you are a true believer. We might as well be talking about religion at this point the way you seem to have blind faith in your narrative.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

If someone assaulted a teacher law enforcement would be involved

Its a ridiculous rumor

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Can we stop talking about Obama's son? He's no longer president.

pgabriel likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I never said who he attacked, I just stated that he said he was suspended for fighting at one point before the suspension that led to him going to his father's. Your argument is that he was lying about being suspended for fighting, just like he was lying about attacking some other kid, just like he was lying when he took pictures with weed, just like he was lying when he took pictures with guns, just like he was lying.....basically you want to believe he was largely a good kid and your way to get past all of the evidence to the contrary is to say that he was always lying when he confirmed those things were true.

Your sad delusion is pretty funny, but it makes me wonder what went wrong in your life that led to you be this kind of person.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Thats the rumor. He was suspended fo assaulting a teacher.. In reality its probably sealed because it was probably something like him some girl got having sex.

That would be sealed. We don't know what the suspension wss for but why would the school keep assault hush hush?

Doesn't matter what he was bragging about, he was a teenager they make up **** to brag about

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well I don't care about the "rumor", I was basing what I said off of Martin's own words.....which of course you'll say was just him lying so you can hold on to your delusions.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Do teenage kids not lie when bragging. None of your friends lied about stuff?

Why would the school keep fighting a secret?

Why would they let him keep going to school if he was violent?

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Your assumption is that he was lying about being suspended for fighting.....why would someone lie about that?

Seriously, deep down you have to realize how laughably ridiculous you are being about this.