1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zdog spoke tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Alkaholic, Feb 22, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Grow the Beard, Dog.

DeBeards likes this.
  2. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Wtf that idiot say?

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  4. shwinn23

shwinn23 Contributing Member

I gotta admit I have a soft spot for ZDog. He has his team, doesn’t like ours - that’s all well within his rights. Honestly he cracks me up...”uhh...james harden, you smell like weed!” Lol, I mean he prolly does. We should as a community show him love, maybe get him out to Houston to meet some actual Mexicans, go to a game and turn him into a rockets fan! Btw CF, go ahead and vape, but not in front of yo kids, uhhhh!

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

yup, both mentally disabled...1 a Jazz fan, the other an idiot troll

D-rock likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

he clearly has some sort of mental disability...social media can be very cruel and hateful, he should be lucky he’s not well known outside of 2 fanbases because people could easily go in on him and say some foul sh*t

Roomba, cmoak1982, tycoonchip and 5 others like this.
  7. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

I’m down to adopt him. He would make a great Red Rowdy.

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yeah, when I first saw his anti-Rockets raps I would take little shots at him on Twitter. Then I realized he's got some issues. And he's an ultra-passionate Jazz fan, to make matters worse. Poor kid.

He recently tweeted this, which changed the way I see him:

Roomba, Richie_Rich, DeBeards and 5 others like this.
  9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I love Z-Dog and would donate to a gofundme that paid for him to come to town for every playoff game.

FrontRunner, Scarface, D-rock and 4 others like this.
  10. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I would too. I want to be his friend but I fear it could be like The Cable Guy.

IBTL, harold bingo and Williamson like this.
  11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Me three. Clearly intellectually challenged but a passionate Sports fan who supports his team. There are some folks who act 1000 times worse with no medical issue. Besides ZDawg is funny as hell!

amaru and topfive like this.
  12. amaru

amaru Member

Agreed. He is clearly somewhere on the “special needs spectrum”. I can’t make fun of him in good conscience

Roomba, DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  13. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

It's hard not to love Z-Dog. If all sports hate were like Z-Dog sports hate the world would be a much better place I think. And don't vape in front of the kids!

Corrosion, D-rock and Killatron 2000 like this.
  14. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

It's quite obvious he's mentally challenged .... noticed that a long time ago.

Hard to knock the kid , he bleeds for his team ... but instead of internalizing , he's mad at the other team for .... winning.

This might be a first round matchup .... and his team likely loses that matchup - Again. I'd be mad too!.

D-rock likes this.
  15. JackLordsHair66

Me neither, not an admirable thing to go after a kid that clearly has some challenges. It was a lot more fun going after Captain Jackass or whatever that Dbag Dallas fans name was. Is he even still around ?

amaru and D-rock like this.
  16. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

The kid is disabled. He said so himself in the video, so it's all good with the hate. Keep em coming ZDawg!

D-rock likes this.
  17. Maromi

Maromi Member

Yeah, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Rox fan that appreciates what this guy does...it's so hard to tell where his performance art ends and where the crazy begins.

And to be fair regarding ZDog's hatred of the Rockets...first off, all Jazz fan feel the same way about us (and why not, given the history and after the last two years where they had teams that were top three in the West and then had the misfortune to get matched up with us in first round); and then two, which is hilarious, the player they hated more than anyone in the league the past few years (more than the Rockets as a team) was Russ on OKC, and then we go ahead and add him to our team (and then Russ talks smack all night and beats them).

Man if I was a Jazz fan (living in Utah no less) I'd feel so many emotions, I might just have to come up with a rap song about it...

topfive and D-rock like this.
  18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I feel for him. I really do. I could tell from the beginning the guy was not 100% all there. Out of respect though I am not going to treat him differently than any other Jazz fan. So suck it Jazz Fans! The day they got Malone, I knew they were the team to hate!

roslolian and D-rock like this.
  19. YaoMingsSoulja

like mentally disabled?

20. roslolian

roslolian Member

Man clearly has issues its hard not to feel sorry for this dude. Hope he gets better or at least is getting the treatment he needs when someone looks, acts and talks like that 100% sure he is getting bullied and mocked by the society around him that kind of mental stress can wear on a normal person never mind a disabled guy like him.

Its kinda different from when a person like Captain Jackass goes on a rant you can mock him all you want cuz he can take it as well as he can dish it out but when its a disabled dude like this making fun of him just doesnt feel right...to me at least.

DeBeards likes this.