1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You wanna talk Rockets, let's talk Rockets!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Evol, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Evol

Evol Member

First of all, I wanna thank those true Rockets fans, who no matter what the hell is going on, They still LOVE the Rockets...I'm getting tired of people not going to the games or bad mouthing them all the time. We have such an awesome amount of talent that has yet to mesh. Steve will be the best point guard in the league in like 2 seasons. Cuttino is one of the top 10 shooting guards in the league...if only he played with more discipline, he would be in the top 5 or 6. Eddie Griffin has been one of the biggest steals in Rockets history. I really thought he was a player that we would never get. He is only 19!!!! imagine when he is 22 or 23???? He will be a star in the NBA.
    We have a solid foundation of an up and coming team. I really feel that we should get value out of Kenny Thomas or Mo Taylor, cause Eddie will be our power forward. Oscar Torres is a great ball player, who just needs time to adjust to the NBA game. Say what u wanna say about Moochie , but he is the best back up in the league. I love the Rockets, and like alot of ya'll, I hate the Rebuilding process, But just let them play and get more experience, and then we will get back to our glory.

Thank You and please respond with your thoughts!

2. Tmo

Tmo Member

'Evol'-wise, I don't know how capable AIDS is of backing up Stockton.

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Yeah...remember when God couldn't make free throws without hitting the rim and using the backboard. I really thought He was a wasted draft pick, but when He finally brought it on with that hell-fire stuff, He really came into His own. Oh-my-Him, can God really drain a three!:D

4. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Herpes has a better jumper....

5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

hahaha, y'all are cracking me up

6. Sane

Sane Member

I don't know if you're gonna be appreciated on the board with Pippen and Malone listed as best ever players in your signature, lol.

I love the Rockets, always have, always will.

I beleive we will be fighting for homecourt advantage next year.

How's that?

7. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Magic Johnson doesnt have AIDS.. He has HIV.

8. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

And GOD only scored 11 points yesterday.