1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You Knew It Was Coming...Another What Is in the CD Player!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Jun 23, 2003.

Tags:
  1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Are those Scorpions and Aerosmith covers? ;)

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Freak, dude, you have to GOT to pick up "Operation Ivy (Energy)" by Operation Ivy. It has been awhile since I have talked to you about punk bands, but it is my understanding that you did not have this CD.

I also think that you would like Less Than Jake. It has more ska and horns in it than Op Ivy, but it has plenty of punk and some great sing-along songs.

If you liked that stuff that BGM talked about, I KNOW you will like Op Ivy and Less Than Jake.

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I'll start downloading. :)

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Guess I'm stuck in a time warp...

Television - Marquee Moon
    Gang of Four - A Brief Hisory of the Twentieth Century
    Matthew Sweet - Altered Beast

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Man, Coldplay's Parachutes is great for a rainy day like today. The Thief works pretty well too.