1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You are not alone.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Another Brother, Apr 6, 2015.

1. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

!!!! eff yeah !!!!

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If we go out in another first round exit I might just jump off a bridge.
    The depression was real last year. :(

1 person likes this.
  3. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

good read.

1 person likes this.
  4. alethios

alethios Member

Harden even makes better commercials than him. Curry has such a smug look on his face all the time. It would be great to see that smugness replaced with the painful grimace of loss (not personal).

1 person likes this.
  5. alethios

alethios Member

I feel ya. I work for PG&E but live 200 miles south, so I travel up to the city from time to time on business. I'm surrounded by an explosion of Warrior fans just like when the Giants were in the 2010 WS against Texas and I rooted for them against a sea of Giants fans. It was hard to take at times.

6. GranvilleWaders

You left off having a championship celebration at the very same club Cuban signed Parsons.. and announcing that the Headband of Brothers have extended another 2 years with a team option! Then posting a picture of them on twitter.

7. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

V2.0 :)

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Great thread breh

I just want to hear, read, talk Rockets at this time and I expect nothing less than a chmapionship this season, at worst WCF

9. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

So this IS CONTAGIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

..and just to pile on...and mine knows that yes all those posters, yes those ugly blue/red clappers...yes the bobble heads...the jacket...the 94 AND 95 / 96 banners will be put on walls....yes your mother may not come over unexpectedly (unless she is decked out Rockets style,. no I don't want to go to the house tour/art show/gallery opening...yes his name really is Donatas Motiejūnas etc ...............................I jest she's a nut job Josh Smith freak....hee hee )............oh well

sure would appreciate at least a split this week fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Another brother, from another mother indeed.

This is the time of the year that I lock myself in a room and it is just me and the tv. Just like you, Im yelling at it, ready to throw things at it and finally ready to hug it(sometimes). I want nobody around and nobody impeding the game. Sometimes I mute games cause I cant stand national coverage, so its just me staring at a screen in a silent room, silence broken by only a '**** yeah', 'suck on that' or '**** you ref'.

Cheers man, heres to a playoff run for ages!

1 person likes this.
  12. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I find it hard to watch a whole game including commercials, so I tape every game and delete immediately if we lose. I rewatch our wins like 2 or 3 times, skipping the commercials of course. I scream at the TV when JThrowAway gets the rebound and starts dribbling up court with no idea of what he's going to do. Then jumps in the air to pass to whoever or charges right into someone for no reason at all. Also scream when Tjones starts his Harlem Globetrotter PG dribbling exhibition and last but not least whenever Prigs shoots a 3, I cringe, hoping it doesn't kill someone under the basket.

For the most part though, I'm confident and excited.

Let's cook these fools in the playoffs!!!

13. Mprice

Mprice Member

Excellent reading.

1 person likes this.
  14. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Nope...you're not along dawg. I'm brainwashing children daily and handing people their asses when they say ANYTHING that's false. People are awkwardly caution around me this time of year and even more so now when it comes to the Rockets. If you have anything negative to say, it better be true or you will feel the wrath similar to effects of a earth size moon that crashes into Jupiter.

That's on everything i love son

1 person likes this.
  15. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Repped for knowing my life.

ETA: My best guy friend tells no lies.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/aprilnicole82">@aprilnicole82</a> can't control her tone or temper when anything related to the rockets are mentioned.</p>&mdash; TheNorIsSilent (@MyRecordwntWOOD) <a href="https://twitter.com/MyRecordwntWOOD/status/583770126211657728">April 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The way I see it, people should stop doubting us/talking shat, and I wouldn't have to go off.

[​IMG]

#35 KlutchQT, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Remind them that Steph Curry isn't exactly known for his defensive prowess either.

and "welcome to last year" since Harden appears to care about D this year.

AB, you da man.

1 person likes this.
  17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-qnSz6Lh5pY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket River

18. romain

romain Member

Awesome. Love it. Thanks for sharing

19. TheresTheDagger

Just read the quote I placed in my signature right after the Portland series last year. I think that sums up where I stand with the OP.

20. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

First time I pretty much almost bawled my eyes out due to a sports result. (Minus Andre Johnson finally going to the playoffs for the first time)

I was watching it with my cousin at his place. When Parsons laid it up with .9 seconds on the clock I was literally jumping for joy and hugging the dog that thought I was trying to play.

Then that shot happened.

It was a miserable...long drive back to m apartment that night.