1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yo clutch why did you ban me??`

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockeem', Apr 5, 2001.

1. Rockeem'

Rockeem' New Member

I only have a problem with Behad so I don't see what the big deal is. you didn't even give me a warning. What's up with that yo. Don't you have any homeboy swagger left?

------------------

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Ok, I'll bite.

What's your problem with me? Sure, I jumped on you once in a newbie thread, but you were acting like a fool and deserved it. Hell, I've ridden ZRB's back for months now, but you don't see him making threads to flame me (Lord knows what he says about me in private though [​IMG] ). If you can't take a little heat, stay out of the kitchen.

BTW, you were banned because you have no intelligent response except "b****". Come up with some meaningful responses and you won't be kicked.

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

...Damn Twirp Behad... Oh, did I say that out loud? Whoops! [​IMG]

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

4. Behad

"Twirp"? I haven't heard that one in awhile? [​IMG] What's next? Groovy? Far out?

How old are you anyway, Z?

------------------
    Behad

5. Rockeem'

Rockeem' New Member

my problem with you is that you think you are king of the world you are always telling people what to post and that they are posting in the wrong forum and you just think that you are the ****. you think you know so much about basketball and the rockets and how they would do good and this and that. Oh and your only response to anything I say about you is "your mom". oh and you act like a fool all the time and just the way you post really pisses me off.

And your signature does too what the hell is that supposed to mean "Sergeant at Arms of The CLutch BBS" that is just stupid that made me hate you as soon as I got here. Other than that you are a pretty cool guy.

Oh wait no you're not your a stupid b****.

------------------

6. Rockeem'

Rockeem' New Member

Oh and I hate the way you quote everthing, people can tell what oyu are replying too you don't have to quote it all the time.

------------------

7. Behad

Ok, I need everyone's advice.

Do I continue to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man, or do I simply ignore him and wait for the implosion?

HeyP? Mango? ZRB? BobFinn? What would you guys do?

------------------
    Behad

8. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Don't be late to chat girls!

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Castrate him so he doesn't breed.

------------------
    "So you say you want some intelligent responses? I say give me something intelligent to respond to." -- Dimwits beware, B-Ball freak tells it like it is. Sing it bro!

10. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Rockeem, you crack me up. It's a shame you were banned. Glad to have you back.

11. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Have fun with it. That's all you can do. Look at me, I've started to have fun with my experiences. Check my profile, I updated it a few weeks ago during the "ZRB Bash-bash"! [​IMG] I now enjoy my reputation.
    You should enjoy putting that GIT in his place!

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

12. Behad

ZRB:

I have a lot of fun with the subtle stab of retort. The problem is that I'm shooting way over this guys head. I've insulted his mother three times now, and I don't think he understood one of those jabs.

Like I said, a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Sigh. And I do so love a good game of playing the dozens.

------------------
    Behad

13. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Send them the emanual.exe virus. No, wait.. don't. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy..

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

14. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Woohoo I get to post in one of those legendary threads that people'll remember yrs from now....! Oh yea, BTW Ignore the rookie Behad. He'll find his place soon enuff. [​IMG]

------------------
    Note: It was my cowhead. I started the cowhead craze, and my cowhead inspired Mooch to step up and bring us a victory. Thank you for your time. :D

15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Rockeem, what is your mental problem my man? What the hell caused you to snap? Either way I'm enjoying watching you run yourself off the BBS, should be fun! [​IMG]

------------------
    Meow!

[This message has been edited by RocksMillenium (edited April 06, 2001).]

16. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

I like green eggs and ham.

------------------
    Hey now, Hey now, don't Dream it's over...

17. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Just ignore him Behad. When he sees he can't bother you anymore he will go away (or pick on someone else)

Kinda like being back in grade school, ain't it?

------------------
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."-
    (Aldous Huxley)

18. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Behad,

How does it feel to have someone detest you on the BBS? [​IMG]

Just cut back on responding to him and eventually he will go silent or will get ran off again.

I have never understood why members will push their luck beyond all reason and then plead/cry/beg to be allowed to post again after their privileges have been revoked.

After a while, members get a feel for the invisible boundaries of acceptable and unacceptable behavior.

There are a few longstanding members who test the edges, but the rest of the crew is pretty stable.

Mango

------------------
    Get it right or just don't do it!
    Resistance is futile....you will be assimilated.

19. jamma34

jamma34 Member

im just pist that you guys are getting so many free posts out of this

------------------
    president of the sleepy floyd to hall of fame club.

http://www.it-is-truth.org

20. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I hope you weren't referring to me, Mango. Anyway, my begging and pleading worked. And, I think I have improved my posting, as I promised in my begging and pleading.

Rockeem, if you want to keep posting, promise that you will improve, and stick to it. Why do I bother, you ask? I wish I knew. I guess I'm just padding my post count.

------------------
    Beware...the Un-banned

[This message has been edited by ZRB (edited April 05, 2001).]