1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yeah! But did he call glass?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mulder, Nov 29, 1999.

1. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Did you see that? Francis passed to himself off the backboard and then slammed it. He's BAD! BTW Vancouver is just jealous cuz they are gonna suck forever!!! HE HE HE

------------------
    The truth is out there... but not in the post.

2. Isabel

Isabel Member

At least someone is getting the game... Is everyone in the chatroom? I can't get into it. Also I saw a listing that the game would be on cable here in Austin... but (of course) it's not.

(oh well... should be studying right now anyway...)

3. Mulder

Direct TV is the bomb! If you go to UT you SHOULD be studying, young Jedi. Finals are not too far away...

------------------

4. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was an unbelieveable, old streetball move.What athleticism!

5. Mulder

PLUS, He's on pace to make a triple double with 10+ pts, 6 assists, and 5 steals.

------------------

6. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Francis is basically doing whatever he wants and he's awesome.He may be missing some shots but we are seeing a show.

7. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Isabel, i live in austin, we never get rockets games. It sucks. Studying ? Me too. Its finals time at UT.

------------------
    "Don't they get cable in Canada ?" Keith olbermann, after watching hakeem block terry catledge's shot 5 times.

8. Mulder

Clutch bucket to force overtime! He is so bad ass! In your face Vancouver jerks.
    BTW: as an official of the University of Texas at Austin I order to pay attention to this game any way you can!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mulder (edited November 29, 1999).]

9. Mulder

Oh sorry I forgot to add fouled out (on a BS call) one rebound away from a Triple Double.

------------------