1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming's Religion?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaneB, Sep 16, 2004.

1. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

So... can I hold your Heisman? ;)

2. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

I bet 100 bucks that you are related to Coach Rudy T.

Otherwise why would you have so much hatred for JVG. Most if not all you post are against JVG.

Remember Francis, Mobley and Mr Mean are to be blamed for Rudy's exit. They are the ones to be blamed. They are the ones you should direct your frustration and anger towards. JVG did not do anything worng to Rudy T or his legasy. Infact he love Rudy T. So I do not know why you hate him so much. Maybe u are just another red neck southerner who hates everything Yankee or anything that looks like one. I apologize if I am wrong on that one. Get a grip edc. We love you and your video and audio clips.

3. edc

edc Contributing Member

Pay up to the tip jar.

That seems to be a common misperception. I don't "hate" Jeff Van Gundy. I don't know the man. I find him a terrible fit, and at best a slightly better than average NBA coach, but I don't wish him ill will beyond an exit from this organization.

Phil Jackson: Born Deer Lodge Montana. Not exactly the South.

4. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Some times i think we should have a camera following around Yao 24/7 and have it air on t.v. I swear the rating would be off the charts. Come on what religion is he?? Thats just a lil over the top, but if knowing his religion some how gets us to win a championship im on board. If not, please lock this thread! IMO of course.

5. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

6. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Dunkonshaqism

7. max14

max14 Member

Asswhopin'ism

8. dback816

dback816 Member

Hmm...why? Let a man choose whatever he want to worship. Besides, the other dude explained pretty well what most mainland Chinese are like in terms of religious ideas.

However, the Dunkoneveryone'ism is what I prefer him to be...