1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao ming and tracy mcgrady are not hall of famers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lewlloydfan, Jun 8, 2017.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

SMH, even if I am biased, why my view supporting Yao and Tmac does not count?

Totally illogical and childish. I don't think you are over 18 yet, seriously.

2. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

les and the nba just throwing a bone to china to keep that relation strong.

3. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

lew 30 pts 15 re, 26 pts 10 r, 31 pts, 26 pts college stats, all time leading fg percentage leader amonst guards in nba history. thats better than yao and tracy who are really not hall of famers but were given a free ride.

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

Did someone give you an objective award? Or you are just a freaking borderline tard that can barely put forth a coherent argument. You came to our house being disrespectful and you got what you deserved. That's right you are freaking troll that can't even pretend.

getbloodyred and DMO (DJ remix) like this.
  5. YallMean

YallMean Member

Jesus. College stats that's all you had with that almighty Google. Tard. Try harder. Kenny Smith was all time playoff 3pt percentage leader with two rings. That's a better argument for you. Tard.

DMO (DJ remix) likes this.
  6. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

choke on pollution u braindead fool. I knew the 30 pt mark he hit twice u 5 foot nothing wanna be.

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

What the F are you babbling about? Tard. You knew? What did you know? All you knew was Google. Too bad Google couldn't teach you to be a legit troll. I don't know about Lewlloyd. But you mentioned Tom Chambers, Terry Porter Now I have watched those guys play. You knew nothing and you knew Google.

tinman likes this.
  8. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

You dont have any proof of that just pure speculation. Stick to your silly little petty blog you noodle sucker. I know about lews career at drake, new mexico militarty int, usbl, rockets, warriors sixers ok you shoe polish head clown.

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

Again, you know Google.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He knows troll

11. DMO (DJ remix)

I agree, they're not hall of famers... they're also NBA icons, Yao did so much on and of the court, he also changed the way teams had to play, because they had to adjust to him, the dude could also play in side outside game, as good as any big, and everyone knows even those days T-mac, he had great carrier, there are many players in hall of fame that are less worthy than those 2. And for you, to bash them on Rockets forum, you got a nerve, but from what i can see you're here just to troll and call people names, get a girl or something, no one cares about your sad life.

tinman likes this.
  12. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

My mistake I was going at it with tinman so hard I didnt see your response. So yes you gave your reasons. Your entitle to your opinion but its still not enough to get these guys in considering the other players who didnt get in and the amount of time it took way better players to get in.

13. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

Typical people like u dont wanna see someone with a opinion. Obviously u ignored the posters calling me names 1st and and just read what you wanna read. I have a girl doing part time construction at your mothers house.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

It's June 19, 2017

And Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady are still Hall of Famers
    In fact, they are going be Hall of Famers FOREVER

LinLoydFan can google that all day, it won't change

15. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

i just googled clown and your screen name came up, how about post a picture of your ugly mug u bird brain.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Yup Yao Ming is still a Hall of Famer
    no matter what fake Rocket fan who joined Clutchfans under the moniker of an old 80s Rockets player who got suspended for cocaine said

Snow Villiers likes this.
  17. mightybosstone

Based on the standards set by previous players in the Hall of Fame, both guys are easily Hall of Famers. If we took their names off their numbers and accolades and we saw a scoring wing who averaged essentially 25/6/5 for seven years with 7 All-NBA appearances and a hyper-efficient center who average 22/10/2/2 for three seasons with 5 All-NBA appearances, those guys are unquestionably in the Hall. You can't find guys with numbers and accolades that strong that aren't in the Hall of Fame or locks to some day be in the Hall of Fame.

tinman likes this.
  18. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

mcgrady is def not a hall of famer, yao on the hand because of his global outreach to china deserves to make it in on that alone

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Has there been a scoring champion and multiple all star who has not made the hall of fame?

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nope. Maybe I missed out on someone.