1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao humorous about his toe nail

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by candlegreen, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

Not sure if it is posted, but after the Astros game last night, I could use any sort of comedy...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=fanball-rocketsyaoacceptspay&prov=fanball&type=lgns

News
    Rockets center Yao Ming told the Houston Chronicle on Monday that he's considering putting the nail from his big left toe on eBay&reg. Ming was held out of a second straight preseason game on Monday due to soreness after losing the toenail.

Views
    Ming is an unlikely source of solid comedy material. Expect him to be ready to go when the regular season begins and don't be surprised if the reserve price on his eBay auction is significant.

2. vunny1408

vunny1408 Contributing Member

Chron has this on their recent article on Ryan Bowen. It's in the thread
    "[Chron] Bowen gets 'em fired up". Anyway, I've got this on my sig now. :p

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Why the hell are his toe nails falling off anyway? Every time I read that, I cringe.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.