1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] Spurs Release VSpan

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Sherlock, Aug 23, 2007.

1. SmitingPurpleEm

Yep, it's known as right clicking and selecting "view source", it works on basically any web site. Too bad you have no access to Clutch's server, which means that having the scripts does you nothing because they rely on the information on the server. You have no idea what my IP address is. That was a fairly pathetic attempt at a comeback, I must say.

Too bad codell assembled proof that you are the same as Kill Bill Pana, yet you are audacious enough to try it again. Too bad you can't fool people twice with the same trick.

2. BBall Scientist

You mean the prrof that when codell was posting, you were posting, and Sam was posting that I, BEX, and DD were also posting?

Yeah that's absolutely BRILLIANT! In a court of law that's more evidence than freaking DNA.

3. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Um, yeah. Good luck with that one, VSpan. Perhaps you've heard of a little-known player named Scottie Quitten? Yup. We've forgotten ALL about him... :rolleyes: