1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] James Harden's Adidas signature shoe is a reflection of his own style.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Commodore, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

In the DC metro are when it comes to b-ball shoes it's Jordan's and reiterations of retro Jordan's or nothing really... Never seen anybody sport Hardens or anything else really... People around literally will only strive for Jordan's casually or on the court so I wonder why does any other company even try for such an exclusive market share around here? Lol

#41 Sanctity, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You’re an idiot and make zero sense.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  3. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I've been to many cities and from my observation the urban as well as the suburban seem to have youth to grown adults that only rock Jordans.... I occasionally see some other type of b-ball shoe if I'm lucky. Adidas and everybody else knows it's market share is in Running Shoes. So why bother paying these athletes so much money to endorse anything... Heck even Jordan Brand shoes rarely make it on to these people's feet it's got to be genuine retro or current Air Jordans when it comes to b-ball shoes.. Something has got to be done about this monopoly.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Did you come from the year 1998?

Jordans are like 3rd in popularity when it comes to street wear now.

5. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

In DC, MD, VA and Chicago they still #1 Then Nike, Adidas, New Balance etc running...

I've only owned the 4, 5 and 6 and 13 because they are a wider fit. Jordans in general are too uncomfortable for me.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

no sh*t Jordans would be #1 in Chicago...that’s the obvious statement of the decade...he also played his final 2 seasons in DC, so if they’re popular in the DMV area then that’s a big reason why

people aren’t hooping in retro Js...those are for casual wear, when people are trying to stunt, or collectibles...people are hooping in Kyrie’s, PG’s, Kobe’s, KD’s, Harden’s if they rock with Adidas, etc

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I just hate that for the kids shoes they substitute the good foam for some cheap stuff. And nike is guilty of making flatfooted shoes that are hurting kids feet. I'm switching to curry permanently, I can see a big difference in performance.

9. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

You had me at urbanization and SUBurbanization:eek:

10. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

The foam has gotten better compared to the stuff that can suddenly crumble from the 90s and early 2000s. It's the trend of not always using real rubber soles on critical areas that bothers me.

11. Bo6

Bo6 Member

never liked any of the harden shoes but this one is the best so far. (still not great lol)

12. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I've seen real NBA game action where players rock models as early as the 2s and 3s. I've seen Montreal Harrell and other players wear the 6 on a regular basis in games.

13. JW86

JW86 Member

[​IMG]

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Yeah, but there’s not many of them so what’s your point? Now you’ve gone from talking about regular people to NBA players. You’re all over the place.

15. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Clean and practical with a bit of modern tech.

16. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

My point is people use retro Jordan's or any shoe that is comfortable to ball in..