1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTF?? Dwight grabbing Dcrouch??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by javal_lon, Feb 15, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I saw this during the game on tv but didn't think it was this damn obvious... Try to ignore the commentary... But I have noticed that he and Isaiah Cannon are a lil too close on the end of the bench when the cameras cut to Dwight during games.... I'm not Sayin ...But I'm just sayin!!!

2. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

I heard Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.