1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    PACERS vs KNICKS Game 2: Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

WS game watching parties in the DFW area?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Htown Stros, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Hey guys - I've seen several Dallasites on the board and was wondering if anyone knew of any bars having World Series game watching parties in the DFW area (would prefer Dallas)? In before all of the Dallas jabs/jokes...yes Dallas sucks and yes I grew up in the Houston outskirts so I've been an Astro fan my entire life.

Anyhow, I was able to make it to both an ALDS and an ALCS game but will not be able to make it down (or afford the current prices of $700 for SRA for that matter) so I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out with somewhere fun to watch the game with fellow Astro fans in the area!

Edit: I believe back in 2015 the Addison Ice House had game watching parties during the playoffs but I could be mistaken (I know they had Rockets ones). Anyone know if they still do this and if people actually go?

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I may be going to LA for game 2 but if not, I will be in Dallas on Wednesday so I'm looking for a good place to watch the game too!

Htown Stros likes this.
  3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

4. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Let me know if you find or hear of a good place if you are in Dallas Wednesday. I think the Addison Ice House may be the best option - used to have a really good turn out for Rockets playoff games and had decently priced drinks.

swyyyguy likes this.