1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you trade the entire roster minus Harden for the entire OKC roster minus Westbrook?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Apr 14, 2017.

?

Would you make the trade?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    12.6%
  2. No

101 vote(s)
    74.8%
  3. I like Sam Dekker

17 vote(s)
    12.6%
  1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Still taking vic over gordon?

Perhaps long haul. But for the next 3 im thinking eric is a shoe in

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Vic isn't as bad as he looked against us in the playoffs. OKC just has no offensive system, no spacing, and he doesn't get consistent touches playing alongside Westbrook. I still think he would look a lot better if he was playing next to Harden in D'antoni's system just like how I think Adams would look better playing in Houston instead of OKC. Gordon definitely outplayed him in the playoffs tho, no question. Gordon was huge and Oladipo had a horrific series. It was his 1st ever playoff series tho, so maybe he'll play better next year. He's still young and should learn from this and improve, OKC better hope that he does.

#82 Reeko, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Daddy Long Legs and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

The rockets turned penis kanter into a joke

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Guys I have been having this discussion with my friends. They claim Westbrook had no help and I disagreed big time. I brought up that at the beginning of the season no one thought it either as evidenced by the higher predicted finish in the standing for OKC. I also argued that OKC does have talent and if you just look at how ESPN ranked them at the beginning of the year will provide evidence as such.

Adams - 36. Oladipo - 48, Kanter - 80. Gordon 86, Anderson - 89, Capella - 92, Gibson - 96, Ariza - 99, Roberson - 158, Beverley - 160, Williams - 198

They had 3 guys all above our first entry of Gordon. Like someone said earlier in thread they probably had more talent, ours just fit better.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

OKC has talent, it's just not being maximized because the coaching staff is allowing Westbrook to have the highest usage rate in NBA history, there's no real offensive system, and they lack spacing. Adams and Oladipo didn't get big extensions because they suck. Kanter isn't making 17 mil/yr because he sucks. They have talent, it's not amazing talent, but Russ isn't playing with the Brooklyn Nets or a bunch of D-League bums. What they really lack is a competent backup PG, and they need to get more shooting, but they have some guys that can play down there.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Unfriend them

pippendagimp likes this.