1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[woj] Denver trade Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur to Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tehG l i d e, Jul 12, 2018.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Trevor Booker might be on the way back to the Jazz, he seems to be a respectable PF. His jumper isn't the best, but he can play some defense. I think he could help PJ out. Part of the MLE would be needed to acquire him on he Rockets, but that seems to be reserved for Carmelo Anthony. I'm not keen on Melo.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

He has zero offensive skills and does not protect the rim. Maybe on a one year min contract.

Problem is, Faried thinks he's a very good player and doesn't seem to realize the NBA has left him behind.

da_juice, Vivi and saleem like this.
  3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

TF/DM should wait till February 19, to trade RA. I want to see the rookies develop. No stars are available, therefore their is no rush to move Melton, Clark, and Edwards/ Hartenstein or even Zhou right now.

4. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Whitehead doesn't have the ball skills to be a PG and doesn't have the offense to be a SG...very much a tweener.

malakas likes this.
  5. malakas

malakas Member

isn't he worth a team to claim and give him a second look If by some chance the Nuggets waive him? Only 23 too.

6. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Yes, definitely worth a look. His combination of size and athleticism is very good.

malakas likes this.