1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Xerobull, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

Rockets only hope is that with another playmaker on the floor with Westbrick is that the # of questionable shots will decrease b/c we all know questionable shots are going up.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. Hardy Toll Road

[​IMG]

J.R., D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

丫汨叩卜芽水芍虹門來泑久廿門芍公旨蕞佃夕鮭芽水芟曌剫芽水F陌中叔昭尸鴒R屴' 欲阱啪盆!

T!

[​IMG]

D-rock likes this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

On the bright side, Westbrook will most likely be consistently available to shoot said questionable shoots. When is the last time Paul was consistently available to play basketball?

6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All I know is that CP3 looked scared to shoot against GSW.

SF3isBack!!, amaru and Acura like this.
  8. Acura

Acura Member

And then he wants to b**** at teammates. Typical cp3. Yet you have people here that wanted to roll into next season with a harden on the brink of a trade request and a pissy 5’ point guard on the injured list.

SF3isBack!! and RudyTBag like this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol yea literally what i just said kept on happening. Instead of slandering Tilman for being cheap yall go right back to Cp.

YOLO likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup. but its only a matter of time til things turn back on wb anyway. its the offseason, theres not much to b**** about atm. they gotta go for something

HP3 likes this.
  11. meh

meh Contributing Member

I love CP3 but it's not really slander to rip on him for this past season. He just doesn't have that ability to separate and get his shot off like he did in 2018. He cant school bigs like in 2018. He will go down in history as one of the best point guards ever, but at this point in his career he's just not good enough to be a 2nd star on a championship team.

SF3isBack!!, Corrosion and Acura like this.
  12. amaru

amaru Member

Yea....there was that too. We HATED to see it!

Acura likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol,if most people were putting it this way itd be fine. And even if it was just that, its beating a dead horse, HE DOES NOT PLAY FOR US ANYMORE, YOU GOT YOUR WISH(not talking to you bro, just a general statement).

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Morey was onboard stop crying

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Morey was on board cause he didnt have a choice. I aint crying, you quoted me, lol you are the one who is crying about a dude isnt on the roster.

YOLO likes this.
  16. meh

meh Contributing Member

Dude it's the offseason. I want to talk about how Westbrook and Harden look together and whether we can contend next year, but it's kinda hard given that they haven't even played a single preseason game together yet.

HP3 likes this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Yeah any team with championship aspirations cant have cp3 earning $40m as its 2nd highest paid player and definitely not its 2nd best player. Keeping cp3 wasnt a choice

Corrosion and SF3isBack!! like this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

what gets overlooked still. Tilman forced this hand so yeah of course morey had to go against his analytics that everyone has known throughout his tenure here

HP3 likes this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea I feel you.
    Well if you look at the total of his stats for the playoffs, Id say he was our second best player. Im not saying this trade is gonna be bad for us, I believe if Westbrook is himself from 2 years ago, we will win a championship.There is a lot of good and bad with both guys. Generally though, I think at this point in their careers Westbrook is probably the better player, but lets not act like Morey was 100% on board for this trade when he wasnt. We all saw the cyberx post. And Chris Paul is one of the greatest/most competitive PGs of all time.

Look Im fine with the trade, Ive moved on. But im still on the train of cautiously optimistic for how this will work out.

20. amaru

amaru Member

Somebody needs to get Morey and Oscar then because his interviews about being happy to add Westbrook seem genuine.

vlaurelio likes this.