1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

With a top 10 fav. what about top10 hated?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DEANBCURTIS, Jun 9, 2000.

1. JCBlazersGirl33

Hate is a really strong word and i'm always careful with the way i use it. I hate guys like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Melosavich, e.t.c. I don't waste my energy hating people who play basketball for a living and 95% are probably ordinary, good citizens who are pretty cool anyway. But...

I dislike :
    Karl Malone
    Stockton
    Ostertag
    Polynice
    Larry Johnson
    Ewing
    Starks
    Oakly
    Maxwell
    fisher

I dislike these guys as bball players, for i do not know them as people(what kills me is that malone and stockton are nice guys off the court; i don't know about the others).

Dean: How can you hate Ron Harper? [​IMG] He's a great guy, good-hearted and genuine(same thing with Kidd). Look, i dislike the fakers, but i can't bring myself to hate harper.

------------------
    It's an absolute warzone in my house; I live with Rocket fans, Knick fans, and Laker fans.

2. rockets_bball

rockets_bball New Member

There are a few players I dislike:
    1) Starks, he´s just a jerk who´s not a good
    player but the Knicks liked him because he tries to injure other players. Uses cheap shots and talkes more trash then his game can back up. That´s what he calls good defense. 2) Oakley= same thing.
    3) Pippen: dumb, chokes, classless. If he doesn´t win he will demand a trade because the team is not good enough for him. He was like that in Chicago too. 4) Mutombo..Rodman and others.
    Another thing that bothers me is some of the old retired players talking trash. Like Oscar Robertson, George Gervin and others. They all say they are the best in the history of the game and the players today are nothing compared to the old days. I´m tired of hearing such bullsh*t from these old guys.

------------------

3. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Ron Harper stole my picnic basket, I will never forgive him.

------------------
    I AM SPARTACUS

4. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I am plain sick of Ron Harper. He acts like the biggest arrogant snob. After every basket he makes, even if it's a lay-up in the first quarter, he makes such a scene of himself to try and bring attention to himself and to raise his poor ego. He acts like he won the NBA Finals the way he parades and struts around every time he makes a basket. Hate is a strong word, so I may not hate him, but I really dislike him.

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Why does everyone "not like" Shaq? He's never done anything bad to anyone. He is actually one of the nicest guys in the league....not the brightest, but a nice guy.

I guarantee if he was a Rocket everyone here would pull a 180!

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

6. Francis3

Francis3 Member

I like Shaq alot, he is a good guy and I have alot of respect for his game.

RocketsPimp- You bring a good point, if Shaq came to play here then alot of ppl would start kissing his ass. [​IMG] I know alot of people didnt like barkley but when he came to Houston, everyone started to like the guy.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Wow, great revelation RocketsPimp. If 99.9% of the NBA players became Rockets, I'd love them too.

That doesn't mean I can't hate them now.

I don't like Shaq because he's always been arrogant, he gets away with murder (elbowing Sabonis in the face, Sabonis' sixth foul?), and I don't like the fact that he's playing on a team that the NBA and NBC want you to like. Maybe if they treated all NBA teams equally, its ratings and popularity would rise.

------------------
    Get your proper swirve on...visit www.swirve.com (coming in mid-June, for now visit www.eesite.com)

8. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I would also cheer for any player that joined the Rockets.

------------------
    I AM SPARTACUS