1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Winning Streak - my new rock band - releasing an album

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by napalm06, May 30, 2018.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

One last song, one last bump, featuring a guest guitar solo by Dave Nassie (of No Use For A Name, who now tours with the same band as Mike, from Winning Streak. Small world). He shredded. Enjoy.

The support has been great and has been a fun ride so far. 0-to-800 Facebook fans, and distributors in Japan, Canada, and Europe, and the album isn't even out yet. Full thing drops on iTunes, Spotify, the rest on July 8. If anyone here still buys CDs, ask me for a... err... Clutchfans discount. ;)

@B-Bob @Os Trigonum @Killatron 2000

2. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Dave's guitar sounds great, dude. I have enjoyed each single. This is one of my favorite threads, so keep us updated.

3. Gdaliya

Gdaliya Member

First i must say that i really like the coming up for air photo.
    I listened to the 3 songs and it's not exactly aligned with my musical taste but it's was nice and i really appreciate the opportunity to hear something that isnt very familiar for me.
    I wanted to show my appreciation for your hard work and wish you the best.

4. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Good work, kinda cool that a rockets fan (enough of one to be a clutchfans) plays with guys from mxpx and no use for a name. I'm more of a thrash metal guy but I did have my pink phase in the mid 90s and know most of the bands you named.