1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Windhorst: New Leadership Style by LeBron?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by durvasa, Nov 5, 2014.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

One rebound from being 1-4 in the finals. I'm pretty sure he has been there 5 times not 6. But still amazing, he would pretty much need to win 4 in a row at this point to be on par with Jordan and that is not going to happen. Durant has more of chance if he picks the right team (hopefully rockets) then lebron does.

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

My bad. For some reason I was thinking he went twice with the Cavs...

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Wow...that is cringe-worthy...

4. faraza84

faraza84 Member

It's prob due to his carb depletion. Low carbs with that kind of activity will make you ripped but running on ketones won't be supplying him with the best source of energy.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

LeBron admits being passive in first two losses

#25 J.R., Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Cutting carbs for an elite athlete is stupid. Your body can only process so much protein a day. The rest of your energy needs to come from carbs and fat. The key is to match the carbs to your activity level. Guys like Phelps and elite cyclist, need to eat 7000 calories a day.

7. split41

split41 Member

****ting on Lebron like that is like ****ting on Hakeem, because Jordan wasn't playing. It's dumb. He's a clear champion who earned his chips, no if or buts about it.

8. likestohypeguy

This is some crazy Phil Jackson zenmeister level stuff, manipulating his guys into learning how to win as a team without him first, by snowballing to start the season. He'll probably integrate the real LeBron into the mix once he feels comfortable they've learned the lesson he's trying to instill.

We're used to Lebron adding moves and wrinkles to his game every year, but this is a whole new cerebral dimension. He's basically operating as a coach now too.

9. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Is he still doing the carb free thing? I doubt he is. He is smarter than that.

While we're on the subject, I don't think he looks different from last season. I never believed the claims that he was walking around at 270lb last season. He has looked 245-250ish to me for the last few years and he still looks that way now.

I don't buy that Lebron weighed more than Karl Malone who was an inch taller and twice as thick.

10. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

What a bunch of crock, even if there is a reason for this lackluster play of Lebron, you won't just let your team lose like this. That's a lie and everybody knows it!