1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Jeremy Lin ever lead Rockets to 22-game winning streak like Tracy McGrady?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FearTheBeardJH, Dec 30, 2013.

?

will Lin lead Rockets to 22-game winning streak?

1. Yes. I've done it on 2k association mode

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. No. Tmac greatness cannot be matched

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FearTheBeardJH

It's been over a year since Rockets stole superstar PG Jeremy Lin from the Knicks.

Tracy did it without Yao, so I have the same expectation for Lin to do it without Asik.

I think it's fair question, will Jeremy Lin ever match greatness of his Rockets ancestors?

2. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

One does not simply lead a team to 22 game winning streak.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

did tracy even play 22 games?

do some research.

the correct answer is .. Rick Adelman led the Rockets with his coaching and balance of players.

4. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Morons like you are trying to bring this wonderful forum down to the ESPN boards level.

5. FearTheBeardJH

so Rick Adelman led the Rockets to 22 winning streak, but Tmac failed to lead the Rockets past 1st round?

You can't have it both ways.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

did you do the research on how many games McGrady played?

To lead a team on a 22 game winning streak, you have to actually to be there for 22 games.

They paid Tmac max salary, 20 million to lead the Rockets much further than what he actually did.

They first thought it was his coach, so they fired JVG, then they got a new coach and new teammates too. But it still didn't happened.

But a funny thing happened, he went AWOL and a team with Yao, Artest, Aaron Brooks, Scola led the Rockets to 7 game series with the Lakers in the 2nd round.

then he complained and never got better, while lying about his health saying he was better.

Then both sides couldn't take it anymore, McGrady got traded to New York , where he declared himself healthy.

you know the rest.

7. visible

visible Member

Op and tinman should get a room to fight who and when won 22 games for Rockets. Just leave Jeremy Lin along.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

mcgrady didn't play all 22 games. it's a FACT (OP needs to understand what facts are and that 'what if' and 'coulda , shoulda' doesn't meet the definition).

Nah,
    this dude copied my thread , it also proves to me that McGrady fan

1. confuse facts with hypothetical situations
    2. don't have any originality

9. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

These are the facts, I get tired of "how Tracy lead the Rockets to a 22 game winning streak" when he didn't even play 22 games. The continued to win without him, similar to how they advanced to the 2nd round without him. Just keep saying how crappy his teammates where as the reason he never could advance but they sure could do it without him.

Geez, some people never learn.

10. verysimplejason

Fearthebeardjh is a jeremy lin hater. I don't know why he's still here. As for TMAC, what tinman said is true. I like TMAC but had he healed properly in the regular season and played properly in the playoffs, we could have made it to the WCF or even to finals. This is the main reason why I want Harden to properly heal his ankle. The coaching staff should be aware of the repercussions on playing with injury (further aggravating it or injuring some other parts due to over compensation).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.