1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wife of celeb boxer speaks up about systematic abuse in muslim communities

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, amid denials from Khan's family, Faryal has broken her silence again, claiming she wants to 'break stereotypes and reshape conversation' around the ill-treatment of women by their in-laws.

Link

Scoreboard.

Ladies - let's keep spreading awareness and empowering women to lift the veil on the dark, oppressive culture that follows modern day Islamic communities.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's not that I disagree with the notion that there is a problem it's just that I don't think you really actually genuinely care about it.

I don;t think anyone here believes at this point you really care about the rights of Muslim women.

amaru likes this.
  3. Honey Bear

Incredibly, incredibly sad story, but a common one. The details continue to come out.

[​IMG]

Muslim women are raised to keep shut about their abuse as a sign of familial strength. I've lost count of all the good looking ones I've slept with -- only they have the courage to feel loved by non-muslims -- who have broken down and begged me to save them. Something about my strength of character. They feel shackled and trapped from the systematic abuse of an oppressive, patriarchal hierarchy that slanders those who aren't willing to be brainwashed by the "holy scriptures" of 700 AD.

These aren't extremists, but the moderates you interact with and think you know.

Well I've got news for you, losers.

This girl won't be stopped.

Shame on all of you for being too cowardly to speak up for fear of being labeled non-PC, or just having micropenis personalities in general. And props to her for risking her life and sanity to stand up for the RIGHT cause.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The troll face is unravelling fast.

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

It's sad Honey doesn't realize how pathetic and r****ded he comes off on a message board lol

amaru likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Does he even realize no one buys his shtick anymore?

It begs the question on why he does this still. It's not like he gets click bait revenue for people clicking on his posts.

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Do you two think that Muslim women have the same rights as Western women?

Nook likes this.
  9. Buck Turgidson

It went from mildly amusing to pathetic a long time ago.

Like you said, he's not wrong though.

10. Honey Bear

I was considered a "bad Muslim" if I showed any skin, beaten for being too modern

[​IMG]

The moderate community's response... "she put herself up for all abuse after having plastic surgery". "Serves the loud mouth right, what happens with family should stay behind closed doors."

Forget about the fact Iran is the plastic surgery capital of the world and the majority of domestic abuse cases in muslim marriages are never reported for fear of community backlash-- moderates have no interest in aligning with reality.

Why does the media find it easy to focus on Islamic extremism, which is a lost cause, instead of the cultural issues with moderates that lead to problems of integration, civilized behavior and barbaric honor seeking practices? Allowing them to easily go down a road of violence.

11. Honey Bear

What is it about Islam that brings out the hate in regular people?

and, more importantly,

What is about my personal life that brings out the envy in portly, insecure nerds?

The answers to these questions are right in front of us. But you've got to have the courage to open your eyes and look.

Women of Islam, it's your time now. It's your time to break free and fight for justice. SPEAK UP!

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

This forum does the same thing against anyone how speaks out against Islam. ask ATW. There are lots of Muslims on this board who are gonna try to smear your name if you speak ill of their beliefs.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Then how does HoneyPoser know about them?
    Clownball making **** up again.
    #1 liar on this board: HoneyPoser.

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

All the hott ones have him on speed dial.

15. Honey Bear

Because I ain't the Po-Po?

I'm just a man.

Just 1 man.

With a wonderful mane and a hairless back that runs down to a firm, luscious and seriously defined set of chiseled buns. Imagine that standing over you as you moan in agonizing ecstasy.

And hanging in front of it, the elephant's trunk, the true pearl of Plovdiv. These women confide in me because they feel liberated. Finally broken free from the darkness and can see all of life's potential. Sick of playing the cardboard cutout of a trophy muslim wife at home waiting to be pummeled into obedience and knowing they don't have to settle for the lifetime of brainwashing.

God is love and love is pure - not a set of oppressive rules to make small man feel big.

16. Zergling

Zergling Member

Are you aware that Muslim women and Western women can in fact be the same women?

17. Nook

Nook Member

Let's just say being born a woman in the vast majority of Islamic nations is getting the short end of the stick.

18. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

would hit.

19. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Even though dude agrees that Muslim women are oppressed and its a serious issue. I just threw up in my mouth after reading this. This is who you remind me of right now.

[​IMG]

ramotadab likes this.
  20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm not gay, Dude. Move on.