1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is it........?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jared Nomak, Jul 21, 2000.

1. Jared Nomak

Jared Nomak Member

Why is it that everyone concedes the fact that Rashard Lewis is going to come to the Rockets? Right now he is trying to choose between Toronto and Seattle, with Houston the darkhorse in the race to sign him.
    Right now the Rockets should be more concerned with the debacle with Cuttino Mobley. If he does go, we still have Shandon Anderson. I mean this guy isn't chopped liver, this is the guy the Rockets were chomping at the bit to get last offseason.
    Yes I know Cuttino was second in points per game, and that not having that sparkplug off the bench will hurt, but hey its a very real possibility (even though it does suck).
    Hopefully it will turn out okay.

------------------

2. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

Why is it that everyone concedes the fact that Rashard Lewis is going to come to the Rockets

Actually, I'd have to say that the majority of the posts have been of the opinion that there's no way that Lewis will end up in Houston next year.

------------------

3. Jared Nomak

Jared Nomak Member

aelliott,

I apologize for saying everyone, its just that the last few posts that I've read have the Rockets with Rashard at the 3 spot, and Croshere at the 4.

------------------

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Nobody is conceding the fact that Rashard or Croshere will come here. Everyone realizes that most likely neither will come and Mobley will leave. But, the end of July has become quite a boring month and sometimes people like to dreamcast and say what if we had this lineup or that lineup. We could do that or just start a hundred threads on who were not going to get and how they wont be on our lineup [​IMG]

------------------
    When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather. Not screaming like the passengers in the back seat!