1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's better: Nelly or Eminem

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by lovermanbuda, Sep 18, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

They both suck(period)

2. ESource

ESource Member

Eminem if he lets Dre produce all his songs. The "non" Dre songs are painful to my ears.....:eek:

3. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

guess u didnt like the new album then huh? i thought it was alrite. that Superman track is hilarious. cant really compare Eminem with Nelly tho...one guy sings about his id and the other guy sings about havin a good time. and Im down with Nelly, cuz hes got his head straight, its hard to be singing bout how hard life is when ur rollin in the dough

4. X-PAC

X-PAC Contributing Member

Eminem.

Lyrically his stuff is more powerful than Nelly's. I believe more people can identify with their father walking out or growing up with nothing or even wanting to retaliate at people for their words with you than singing about clubbing and booty all the time.

But as for the rap industry as a whole Nas is the man if he still has some "Illmatic" in him. And after listening to "Stillmatic" I believe he does.

5. NUMBER1HR

NUMBER1HR Member

I like Eminem, I think he's fake though. I like Nelly but he can sometimes be annoying. I think I liek Nelly though because he is willing to do music with anyone. You have to admire that kind of attitude especially in todays rap world.

TUPAC was the best though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

now this is nasty
    The Both Suck period . . . .

Just foul

Rocket River
    maybe accurate but . . . .

7. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I bet Eminem knows how to spell "here".

Nelly, on the other hand.....

8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

You might want to read your first post again. ;)