1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whoahhh... crazy types of stuff

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MattsayzIstillbelieve!!!, Feb 17, 2000.

1. MattsayzIstillbelieve!!!

There are a whole lot of topics that I am in tune with and have my own perceptions of and attitudes about but there is something that has really made me wonder about everyone's lack of attention to. That being what the hell kinda groin-strain does T-Mass have and how can I keep from having one as painfull? To me T-Mass seemed like a guy who was ready to have a little break out kinda year and make us forget Othella my Fella, I mean there was no guy on our team who looked like they were stronger or could lift more(cept of course Hambone but lifting his own fat ass doesn't count) or had more blue-collar plays hurt kinda grit. The guys baseline fallaway was lookin sweet. His inside presence was there at both ends and although it wasn't flashy he seemed like a guy who got the work done. He had some vicious slams and the bald head made him look even more intimidating. If anything his build and his game reminded me of a poor man's Malone(sorry T-Mass I know u r not like that punk). He is a free agent next year and he can't like disappearing off the face of the NBA like this though we've heard no complaints. Is he in the dog house? Is there a trade brewing in some form or other? Is a groin strain you get from trying to block a white guy named Bryce's drive in practice more serious than most other types of groin strains. What is the deal? Oh and one other thing will Mookie get off the bench this year if we don't trade Drew or have another injury. I think it is likely he's waived soon though. We'll package Bryce, Kenny, and a pick to Indy for Al Harrington and Mark Jackson. It sounds crazy but you never know.

------------------
    ***Elie... we don't need no stinkin Elie Mobley's takin over ROCKETS IN 2000 BABY***