1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would like to help out with my Rockets page?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ace, Aug 9, 2000.

1. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Hello all,

As some of you know, I am running my own Rockets site.

I really enjoy updating the page, but I simply do not have the time to do everything myself.

If anyone is interested in helping me, please reply. You will have complete access to all the files and you will become a part of the staff with equal importance.

Azim and AntiSonic joined up as columnists and help out whenever they can, but I am really looking for someone that can put in some constant dedication to the page. Not to say that the Space Center should become your life, just something that you try and help with on a regular basis.

Thanks!

------------------
    Nederland 2002 Qualifying Campaign (Damn those penalties!!!)

Houston Rockets Space Center- Not just another ClutchCity.NET clone. We're that and more! :)