1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

who steps up game 7?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, May 16, 2015.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Again Doc Rivers will adjust. He's a very smart coach. What else does Mchale have in his bag of tricks? I would love to see us blow out the Clippers in a team effort but I don't know if that will happen. Who steps up in game 7? Better believe Doc will cover Smith alot harder this upcoming game. Will it be Terry's turn to turn back the hands of time? Will it be Tjones? Who shows up to be our hero?

2. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

harden got step up, it's MVP time

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

James Edward Harden Jr.

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Harden. He needs to play even better than he did in Game 5. It will be the toughest game in his career. Go Harden!

Go Houston Rockets!

5. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Man you are so right about Doc adjusting....

The biggest thing the Rockets can do is come out and jump on the Clippers hard and fast... If they can get into the clippers head early that will be the greatest advantage ever..

I think Harden has to change his game and play the way the team played in Game 6...

T_Man

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

What is Doc going to adjust to? Josh Smith going all Stephen Curry on them? If the rockets get hot from the 3 point line, there is not a team in the league that can run with them. I'm hoping our shooters start getting hot. We are due a good shooting night from a couple of them.

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Harden is at his most dangerous, when he passes the ball. He needs to attack the basket, make the extra pass, and defend. If he does that, his shots will fall.

Believe in yourself James! They can't stop you!

Go Houston Rockets!

8. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I really hope so... i hope he and Dwight have some sort of two man chemistry game worked up. Those two need to build some chemistry together like shaq and kobe had to in order to take it to the next level.

9. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Jet. I've called it all series. His shots in the 4th have been clutch.

I also expect Trevor and Dwight to carry this one.

James will be a decoy again