1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who should be a leader?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dsong, Dec 15, 2002.

1. dsong

dsong Member

It is tough for Y to get leadership because he is the new and a Chinese. It is tough to ask for F to give up leadership because the most of R players and U.S.A. fans like F as a leader than Y. But you will all see after a few years, Y will be a leader no matter what F to do. F need know that. Becase NBA need Chinese market. R need Chinese fans much more than U.S.A fans because money. So what is F smart way to do now? I think F need to think about. If F still play as the way he does today. F will be traded!

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

What about C, R, A and P?
    :p

3. Cipherous

Cipherous Contributing Member

4. li_chen18

li_chen18 Contributing Member

OMG, You're killing me!!!

I love this one!

5. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

FIND THE HIDDEN MESSAGE

It is tough for D to get S because he is O. It is tough to ask for N to give up G because most of Iand S players and A fans like S as a leader than T. But you will all see after a few years, U will be a leader no matter what P to do. I need know that. Becase D need Chinese market. T need R fans much more than OU.S.A fans because money. So who gives a L? I think L needs to think about.

If D still writes crap threads as he does today. D will be traded!

[​IMG]

theSAGE

6. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

ya, we need rox fans! but why dont need chinese fans only cheer for one guy in our team!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. jeremyang2002

jeremyang2002 Contributing Member

Trade Yao ASAP.
    then all Chinese fans will disappear.

8. rickylee888

rickylee888 Contributing Member

That's just one guy giving his opinion. Don't lump all the Chinese ( or any group for that matter) fans together.

9. lovethisgametoo

Treat us with fair please......I do cheer for F, M, R, M, N & corp. probably more than many Yao haters.....

10. Hmm

Hmm Member

No more damn "who should be leader" related threads, PLEASE!!:mad:

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Rudy T. off the court.
    Steve F. on the court.
    Moochie N. on the bench, because you have to have a leader there also.(see Scott B.) ;)