1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is in your Ignore list?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BmwM3, Mar 28, 2009.

1. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I don't have anyone right now, but a long time ago I had this guy named windsong or windstar (I forget, might be completely different). But that guy argued about everything. Followed me just to argue so I had to put him on.

So who is on your ignore list and why?

Now if you can't see this, I guess I'm on your list.

2. conquistador#11

I never even figured out where the ignore feature is located, not that I would use it. It's always fun just reading what everyone has to say. I even enjoy TJ and basso in the political forum. Oh, but that guy sook who was posting in the feedback section, yeah, I would have placed him on ignore.

3. mazyar

mazyar Member

The only poster that I thought about placing on the ignore list was Carlos Nice. This was almost a year ago. I think he got banned.

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I have never ignored anybody. I chose to combat ignorance rather than shield myself from it.

5. rawool

rawool Member

It would of been funny if no one replied to this thread, lol.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

7. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I have a list too long to post here...

why?

To save myself stress trying to correct them.

8. BmwM3

Yeah I hate that guy. He's too cool. Everytime I try to put him on ignore, my computer shuts down.

9. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I used to have HayesFan on there for about 30 minutes, before I removed her because she made a mistake and then she and I apologized (I think). That's the only time I've ever used my ignore list.

10. rhino17

rhino17 Member

i had that "tmac is not a point forward guy" on my ignore list

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I don't see the point of an ignore list. If I see a post or poster and I don't necessarily like their style, I just won't read it. An ignore list is taking internet forums to the extreme.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

No one.

Its not really effective anyway.

13. BmwM3

But what if someone seeks you out just to argue with you or cause trouble with you?

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Then I use my 99er power to hit my secret "petition to ban user" button and Clutch fits him for cement shoes.

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I can easily ignore him (just don't reply) without having to put him on a ignore list. Or the more fun way would be to sarcastically agree with that person and make outrageous comments like "Sure, I think T-Mac is the greatest Rocket to ever play the game. We should be the Houston McGradies." Kind of hard to cause trouble with someone who doesn't really give a damn.

Honestly though, I never really had anyone seek me out to cause trouble and argue. If it happened, I didn't notice. Maybe I'm not a popular poster like you guys but I never ran into a situation where I felt I just had to put somebody on the ignore list. A lot of bad post/posters are fun to laugh at.

16. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

No one. This place is what it is because of everyone who posts here, why cut part of that out?

17. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I've never used it and I don't plan on doing so. Just doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

18. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

clutch.

just joking.

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Glad you didn't think about putting me on your ignore list when I kept calling you Steve's Mom. Those were good times. :D :p

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I think I have one guy with an INCREDIBLY long signature. That's the only poster on mine and his sig is the only reason.