1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who do you want to see lose more tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chronz, Jan 17, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Chronz

Chronz Member

Utah or Denver?

Just wanted to give a change of pace to all the negativity around here and act like we still have a chance to make some noise this year. So which loss would be more beneficial to the Rockets?

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Utah

always Utah unless the other choice is Dallas

3. kwng

kwng Member

Come on. I want both teams to lose big because they are our competitor.

4. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

ibtl. another forum for this.

5. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

Utah. They still have a chance of falling out of the playoff race

6. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

I hope it is Denver even though I am big fun of AI.

I like Dever and really not a fun of Jazz. Deep inside of me, I am screaming 'Jazz, Go to Hell'. But the reality is they are good enough to squeeze into the playoffs.

Is some one kind of enough to give me a reason that Jazz will be kicked off and out the playoffs?

7. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

IMO, Denver is a pretender out West. All the offense you could ask for, but not a lick of D. Their schedule has been pretty easy, and I expect them to be fighting for a spot for the playoffs with us at the end of the season. I think we're only 3 games back from them before this Utah game.

Did I mention I live in Denver and hate the ButtNugs? :p

Cod

8. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Personally, I'd like to see this thread in NBA Dish. I prefer these threads in the forum where they belong. That said...

I have no reason to hate denVAR. That said, there's no chance of the Rockets catching up, so I really don't give a crap.