1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are the steals on draft night?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by jtr, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Matthieu

Matthieu Member

ah je ne suis pas tout seul donc ^^:cool:

2. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I'd take a chance on quincy miller at 16th, I think he could turn out special

3. rockets06

rockets06 Member

If Houston's able to get SG Terrence Ross where their slated then he'd be the steal of the draft!!

4. bmt1334

bmt1334 Member

I think there are 4 guys In this draft who will be steals outside the lottery
    Jeffery Taylor
    Deron Lamb
    Marcus Teague
    Mo Harkless

5. gregas

gregas Member

You know who? Somebody who will never be mentioned in any of this topics on various forums. Who predicted that Isaiah Thomas - selected 60. by Kings and ended seventh in final rankings - will be the biggest steal of the previous draft? Who predicted that Parsons will be a top 10 rookie?

Probably somebody who's only a tiny little blip on the radar of professional scouts and mainstream public has never heard about before.

6. freshstart

freshstart Member

Moe Harkless
    Jae Crowder

:grin:

7. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

This is the time of year when everyone is obsessed with size. Everyone is convinced that their particular guy can add skills, when no one can ever add size. This year's steal will be Tu Holloway, probably the smallest guy the draft. The guy can score at will. Don't let his percentages fool you, he takes tougher shots than anyone else and can really shoot. His court vision is also impressive and he can run the pick and roll pretty well, an NBA staple. If that's all he were capable of he might not crack a rotation, but he's also a really good defender and plays hard all the time. Coaches love that quality and will eventually give him the time to shine.

I'd compare him closely to Jameer Nelson, another small PG that few saw coming.

8. freshstart

freshstart Member

+ drew gordon

9. Asian Sensation

All I know is Maury is going to draft Rivers and say that he is a bigger steal than when we drafted Ppat and Marcus Morris.

10. basketballholic

Looking good, jtr. Looking real good now.

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I've been watching Gamecocks this tourney and PJ Dozier looks like a DeRozan clone and Chris Silva from Gabon is super raw, only started playing basketball as a sophomore when he moved to the US, but could have huge upside.

12. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

What a dumb ass... sounds like you know it all but don't know **** lol... looking good right now huh