1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which LeBron stance do you fall under...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRedemption, Aug 1, 2010.

Tags:
?

???

1. Hated him before the decision; Want to kill him after the decision

17.2%
  2. Hated him before the decision; Love him after the decision

0.3%
  3. Loved him before the decision; Hated him after the decision

16.2%
  4. Loved him before the decision; Still love him after the decision

9.6%
  5. Indifferent about him before; Wanted to join in on the bandwagon hate after the decision

18.8%
  6. Indifferent about him before; Indifferent about him now

27.7%
  7. LeBron who? I thought his name was LeHour/LeBrick/LeBitch...

10.2%
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Just wanted to see where you derive your LeBron hate from.

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

His threads.

3. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Dancing before games, copying KG's rosen bag dust in the air thing, screwing over Cleveland, publicizing his ego, not using his god given talents for good...what else do you need?

4. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Never liked him.

5. Mr. Space City

eh. love and hate are too strong to describe. i though he was a phenomenal talent (which he still is) but choosing to team up with wade will hurt his legacy.

dude leaves depressing ass Cleavland who set him up with over the hill players to contend for championships, and he bounces to go play with friends in beautiful south beach with his homies that he can win with for many years for less than the max. eh i still don't understand the hate for putting winning first.

i still think he should have went to the bulls because that would have gave him a great team for years to come and a "real" competitor would want o beat the bosh/wade duo instead of join them.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Only thing I didn't agree with was the 1 hour decision thing and telling Chris Paul he should demand a trade to a Western Conference team.

That's it. Don't hate him.

7. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I don't blame him for going to Miami. What I thought would have been the right move is, go to the Cavs owner, thank him for everything he, the orginization and the city did for him. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. But no, he had to rip the hearts out of his entire home state. No class. He disgusts me

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The decision lowered my respect for him. But I still think he's going to be a great player regardless and every player will make PR mistakes like that.

All he can do is learn not to ever do something like that again, and try to keep decisions to himself.

9. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

Meh, once an attention w**** always an attention w****. Pretty much cemented it with the decision special.

10. Roxdoc

Roxdoc Member

I respect the guy as a player and I love his game. As a person, he means nothing to me.

His hype and his off court moves.. cleveland fans loved those when he was a cav, now they are complaining.. really? Why were they all cheering when he does all his crap before every game? who called him KING JAMES..

His drive to win took him to south beach.. so be it.. will enjoy the show.. If he still gives the same show on the court in miami then I will still love his game after the trade..

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I liked LeBron a lot before the decision, now I'm on the fence about him. One thing for sure is I'll never like him as much as before. He really damaged himself from my standpoint with the 1 hour special. That was a monumental poor decision. I hope sometime in the future he's man enough to admit it was a mistake.

12. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I hate LeBron for bringing out the hordes of morons that think it's creative/funny to say "LeDouche," "LeBrick," "LeQuit" and so on.

13. josh_is_white

josh_is_white Member

could careless bout him b4 could care less bout him now. i support the rockets

14. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

I love LeBron's game and feel he has the unique ability of just too many strengths. I just don't like how he conducts himself. There's no reason to get on the air to say where you are going.

I respect his decision and his game, just not how he did it.

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Biased poll. It assumes that the 'hate' is a bandwagon... if it's a bandwagon then it's not justified. It's justified.

I was indifferent before, but I 'dislike' him now.

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

They were here before. Remember TMac's 09 season?

TWhack, Knee-Mac, TDumb, TDouche..... I hate it as much as you do. Then again I also hate stuff like KB24, DH34, KP3844, PP33, JA44, etc

17. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

I liked him when he was younger(first first 3 years), his physical abilities are off the charts, and i even argued with my friend that one day he will be better than kobe (kobe is still better) but he got so cocky that i now hope he won't ever win a championship.

i dont like him at all, still can't hit a mid range shot to save his life.

didn't like him before, really lost repect for him after his ESPN "The Decision".

18. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I've never "liked" Lebron. I don't see myself as a hater, but I don't like rookies that come into the league with "deserving" attitudes, especially after they get KING tatted on the back.

He's a great player, but as a man, he seems like a douchelord.

I'll take Kevin Durant's personality on my team over Lebron any day.

I think I might actually tolerate Kobe more than Lebron at this point, and that's saying a lot. Kobe is/used to be the definition of a jerk.

1 person likes this.
  19. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

None of these exactly describe my feelings towards him. I picked #5, but #1 might work too.

Basically, I thought he was a primadonna before The Decision and now I know he's a primadonna. But I also recognize that he's just a primadonna, not some evil force intent on world domination. I'm not a fan, but I moved on.

20. lionaire

lionaire Member

Before, I hated him because he was just too damn good. Now, I hate him cause I believe he made a really weak and unjust decision.