1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where was Asik?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by daywalker02, Nov 13, 2013.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I guess TT is history for now but Asik only logged 4 minutes?

You go from starter to 4 minutes? I am at loss for words

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

On the trading block

3. tarzanman

tarzanman Member

I was wondering the same thing. Couldn't tell with the crappy stream - but thought he didn't play at all. Maybe he has the flu bug as well.

4. nono

nono Member

You must be blind. He was benched for giving a turd of an effort for the second game running. The dude should be embarrassed getting paid as much as he is and not hustling out there.

5. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

He was going to be useless out there. He's not quick enough to guard the players they were dishing out, and he has no ability to score of a mismatch.

6. TheBigFive

TheBigFive Member

Asik is done on this team, where going to trade him for peanuts.

7. nono

nono Member

Asik's attitude is extremely unprofessional.

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i didnt see anything confirming this, but i thought he was sick? they said the last game that some rockets are catching the flu. and with tj breaking out, its not thta bad to sit asik out this game

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Gave a terrible effort in the 2nd quarter. If I'm McHale I tell him that I understand he's upset, but out of professional courtesy... can you give me 15 minutes a night of effort. If he says no... then you bench him.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

And you know that's what exactly happened?

Howard played 42 minutes. There should be 10 minutes of game time when Howard sat. I thought Morey said having at least one of the top 2 defenders/rebounders on the floor is more valuable than a stretch 4.