1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where the hell is Mulder?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mulder, Oct 25, 2000.

1. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

?

------------------
    The truth is out there.

2. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Was in Austin and then took a hiatus before going to work for Apple. That is what a supposedly knowedgeable source revealed to me.

Mango

------------------
    Test Your NBA Trade Ideas
    1. Put new topics in the proper forum.
    Things happening in the rest of the NBA
    2. Use clear wording for new threads.
    3. No duplicate threads
    4. Conduct yourself as an adult.
    The Serious Police are watching.
    Donate Blood or be assimilated!

[This message has been edited by Mango (edited October 25, 2000).]

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Mulder?

What is that?

4. RENDIGGLER3:20

You must of got Amnesia after the aliens abducted you,your Mulder so your here or wherever you are that is!

------------------

5. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Damn man, I didn't know you cared. Been at Apple for about 7 months now and dying to get anywhere else. I know, I know what you are thinkin' 'why don't you just quit'. The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese... think about it. Huh...right!
    (By the way if your Cube is "cracked", just go smoke some real crack and stop calling me, they are all like that. OK? Alright.)
    Buy some Apple stock when it dips to $14 bucks a share. Even if we go under you'll still get your money. "Uncle" Steve gave all his loyal stooges 200 stock options at $20 a pop. Great idea right? Just think about this. When was the last time you gave something away. Was it worth very much to you? Huh... right!
    I have to admit that I have been really slippin' when it comes to keeping up with the NBA and the Rockets specifically. That's what happens when you constantly think about how much you hate what you do for a 1/3rd of the day, every day.
    Oh well don't cry for me, Argentina. I know the sun'll come out tomorrow, and every sperm is sacred.
    Oh ya, and don't forget to vote. This, coming from the ex-poli sci major who didn't renew his registration in time. I know! Shut up! At least I live in Austin so it won't affect the arena vote.
    Any who, it's nice to be back. Talk at you cats later.
    Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease...
    Mulder.
    Oh and one more thing.
    That stuff they are drillin' into my kisser in the TV commercial that's airing right now for the seventh season... it could have been worse. Just ask Cartman.

------------------
    The truth is out there.

[This message has been edited by Mulder (edited October 25, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mulder (edited October 25, 2000).]